Part 4

Ok i'm sorry it's lat but i'm sick and i actually wrote a new chapter BUT IT GOT DELETED WO I HAD TO REWRITE IT

ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"COLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN WAKE UUUUUUUUUPP ITS CHRISTMAS!!!" George screamed and started jumping on my bed. i giggled and sat up and pulled him to my chest and squeezed him in to a hug like i usualy do every christmas. "merry christmas bud" i smiled and kissed his fourhead. "merry christmas sis" he giggled. i got out of bed and ran downstairs with george following from behind. as we got down, george ran over to the christmas tree. i giggled and saw mom and dad sitting on the couch cuddling. i smiled. " merry christmas" i smiled and walked over to them. they smiled back and stood up. they hugged both of us and we all went to the three, ready to open the christmas gifts. as we opened them, dad started to 'mess around while mom slapped him on the arm whenever he said something lame..so pretty much all the time. we had such a good time while openig them. laughter and happiness..everything was perfect. when we where done we decited to change and go to starbucks for breakfast. i helped george change to a pairof black jeans, a white buttom up shirt with a red sweater over. i helped him comb his messy curly hair and brush his teeth too. i was gonna help him with the socks but he stoped me and showed me how he finally could do it by himself. before i walked out to change he gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. when i got to my room i went to my closet and pulled out some black skinny jeans, a white sweater with christmas prints on it. i put them on and did my makeup. when i was done, i put my hair in a messy bun and put a cream bow tie on the front. i pulled a few loose hair straws. i smiled at the mirror, proud of my work. i brushed my teeth and when i was done i got out of the bathroom and got my black coat and phone. i walked downstairs and saw everyone waiting. "sorry" i smiled. "u look beautiful honey" mom smiled. i giggled. "as always" dad commented. i smiled and we put our shoes on and jackets before locking the door and started to walk to starbucks. george and i where messing around while mom and dad had their love love talk. "and then, then biggie blue roaared!!" goerge said and made a cute roar sound. i giggled and he continued to talk about the movie he saw with dad a day ago. we finally arrived to starbucks and dad went to order while me, mom and george waited behind a table we sat at. george of course started to talk with mom and me about the same movie he talked about with me on the way here. he is so cute! i pulled out my phone and saw i had a lot of messages from friends to family. i repiled to all of them, checked social medias, i wished everyone a merry christmas on twitter, tumblr, instagram, facebook even vine! i put my phone down and started talking to the family since it would be very unrespectful to sit with phone while everyone was behind the table. we laughed and talked and of course, dad HAD to come with a lame jocke and mom of course ended up hitting his arm. when we where done with everything we walked around in the city, stoped by fans for photos and then walked around again. while we where walking around in a park i saw two familiar men walkign around there as well. the other one had curly hair and he other one had his hair styled perfectly. like uncle zayns 2012 hair...wait. OH MY FOOD FRIDGE. ITS OH GOD NO WAY oh shit they saw me.. OH THEY ARE WALKING OVEr WHAT OK CALM DOWN BUTTHOLE. "are'nt you Ashton Irwin from 5 seconds of summer? " dad smiled and his face lit up as he saw who they where.