Chapter 3

I checked my phone to see 5 missed calls from Jenny and 20 messages.

Jenny: "hey i heard what happened today"

Jenny:" answer my calls"

Jenny:" please talk to me"

Jenny:" Camilla Lee Jones answer me right now!"

She kept sending messages after message. I finally caved in and messaged her back.

Me:" what do you want"

Jenny:" im sorry for what happened"

Me:" its fine.."

Jenny:" dont lie its not fine,  anyway Kalel got in huge trouble"

Me:" good"

Jenny:" are you going to school tomorrow?"

Me:" my parents are forcing me, they didn't even care when I told them what happened"

Jenny:" wow, im really sorry, I gotta go okay"

I ignored the message, I didnt really want to talk to anyone that day. I just couldn't stop thinking about Ashton, like who was he? Where did he come from? Why was he so nice to me? The way he smiled at me, I melted inside. Im so embarrassed how i was all covered in paint, but it seemed like he didn't care at all.

Later that night I went on Facebook and I seen all these pictures and post about what happened this morning. People were saying how they wish there was a gun in my locker and when I opened it, it would shoot me and kill me. And how they are glad to see me all miserabe, one that caught my eye was a comment on the picture saying "what did she ever do to you guys?" I looked to see who said that. My heart dropped when the name showed Ashton Harrison. Thats him that's the guy who I cant stop thinking about. I finally got the courage to add him and message him.

Me:" Hey Ashton, thank you for standing up for me on the photo. It means a lot to me."

He didnt respond right away and I got nervous thinking maybe he will ignore me, bad stuff just went through my mind.

A couple minutes later I got a new message.

Ashton:"Hey Cami, its no problem, people like that disgust me. See you in school tomorrow"

Me:" same here"

Really Camilla same here, that's all I said. Gosh I feel stupid now, it was getting late I didn't want to go to school but at the same time I wanted to, just so I can see Ashton. Dont get me wrong I dont like him, hes like a good friend, finally someone who's nice to me.