Chapter 5

When the bell rang I ran out of the locker room and went straight to my locker and just stood there for a while.  I was daydreaming of being in a better place other than here, until I was interrupted by some jerk who ran into me.

"Ouch" I cried out

"Oh i'm sorry...camilla right?" A raspy voice said.

I look up to see my crush, Ethan, what is he doing back? I guess since his mom works on the school board she can decide if he can come back or not which is kinda bullshit.

"Yeah, wow you remember my name."

"Yeah why wouldn't remember a pretty face like yours"

I looked into his dark brown eyes, it was like looking into a different universe,  some place mysterious, dark, full of secrets no one discovered yet.

"Are you hitting on me?" I said confused.

"I thought you would like it, you still like me right?" He said smirking.

"Who ever told you I liked you?"

"I hear things" he said while placing his hand on my cheek.

I flinched at his touch, im not used to people being so gentle with me. I didn't know what to do so I shut my locker door and ran to my next class.

The bell didn't even ring yet, but I just needed to get out of there.

Why me? Why did he choose me to flirt with, im a no body, does he just want me for sex because he thinks I like him. Gosh im already done with school and it's only second period.

I wish he never came back, I was starting to get over him because hes a player, and wants one thing and one thing only. Sex, thats all, and I don't want to be another toy for him to play with. I bet the only reason he picked me was because he knows I do like him so he thinks I will do whatever he wants. But I'm not like that. Im scared I might cave in to him and then get my heartbroken, im not prepared for that.

Can I just go home..