Chapter 1

"Ugh." My first words when Hazel wakes me up at 3:00 in the morning. "Nico! Chiron wants you in the Big House in five minutes!" "Fine."

~~~<<Le Line Break>>~~~

Chiron explained that I should shadow travel into Professor McGonagall's office after telling me about these wizards. I feel the shadows envelope me. I already miss home. After the 2nd Giant war, me and Reyna got together, and she is usually with me, so it hurts to be alone again. Also, the sudden jet lag is killing me.The woman named McGonagall merrily says, " Hello Nico! Let me show you to the great hall."

Harry's POV

Me and Ron are waiting and talking with Hermione when a new student walks in with McGonagall. "Blimey Harry, he must be the new exchange student from America!" Ron says in awe. The kid was very pale, and had pitch black hair and eyes. All the girls in the room sighed, because he looked like he worked out a lot. I caught Ginny staring, and was instantly jealous. McGonagall went up to the podium and said, "Welcome our American exchange student, Nico Di Angelo! The whole hall burst into applause. As soon as the hat was placed on his head to be sorted, a heart renching scream rang out.

Nico's POV

The Sorting hat showed me memories of Tartarus. Horrible, terrible memories. I ate a piece or ambrosia to clear my head. Everyone was staring when the hat called out Gryfinndor. I sat next to the Famous Harry Potter imeadatly, just to get on his good side. He glared. And then I saw Draco.