~Overprotective Neth~

On a peaceful day, kawaii-chan sipped her green tea that japan gave her. She breathed the fresh morning air.

" haahh... such a beautiful peaceful day.."

half an hour later a figure slammed her room door open and ran super fast to the living room,she is an hyper-energetic cat hybrid which was veryy...blue.

"Kawaiii!!!!!!!!!!!!"

O-O

"Yes?" she asked Azure, looking at her while slowly wiping tea that spilled her shirt...

"Ruski and Girrafe will be coming to visit today!!"

"Oh okie then -w-" Kawaii-chan answered but still mad-calm because of the tea that spilled on her shirt.

~5 minutes later~

*doorbell rings*

Azure: That must be them!

*opens door*

Az: hewwo there!! *waving like a maniac*

Neth: hi there Az, can we come in?

Az: of course!! make yourself comfortable..i'll get some water

*Both get inside*

Russ: hey Az, get me Vodka pozhaluysta! (please!)

Az: On it!

~legit 30 seconds later~

Azure ran to the living room and gave them their water and vodka and they drank it heartily..

just then a clanging noise came from the kitchen and an "ow.."

Neth: is that Harmony in the kitchen?

Azure: Nope, Harmony is having a "hangout" with her "friend" or A.K.A Haruko~~

Neth: ohhh....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Azure:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) let them be where they want to be..

Russ: so who is that in the kitchen with the wird-

Az: Ruski darling, it's W-E~IRD..not W-I-R-D...

Russ: Whatever..who is dath in the kitchn??

Az:*face palm* it's Ame k?

Russ: oh..anoying perjson (poor Ruski who can't speak english well...)

Az: yeah...oh and i...gotta check on someone first *rushing to another room*

Neth: so Kawaii how are things going?

Kawaii: it's fine..what are you up to today?

Neth: i'm planning to find Indies and ask her forgiveness for the 350th time UwU

Kawaii: •-•'o-ok good luck then~

Just then they heard a woman screaming from the spare room that the trios (Azure,Harmony,and Kawaii) had
Neth:...

Russ: who iz dath?

Kawaii: Oh that must be In- umm Azure!...yeah..it's Azure screaming..hehe..

Neth: you know you're a bad liar right?

Kawaii: -w-' heheheh

Azure: C'MON MEET YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND!!!!!!

???: NONONO!!!

Azure: YES!

???: NO!

Neth: Indies??!!

Indo: NO ! Get away ba*ot!! KOC*NG!! HUSH!

Azure:*hisses*HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT! COME ON! *dragging Indo to the living room*

Azure:There!. *runs to the kitchen*

Neth: Indies?! i thought you were at the park!

Indo: Don't call me that BAM*ANG !. now i am going back to my ro-

Neth: please don't leave! i-i want to tell you someth-

Indo: Oh please! don't tell me it's another "i'm sorry Indies!,please forgive me! i promise i'll be a better person for you!" i'm sick of it Neth! it's disgusting!

*Russia and Kawaii has left the drama...*

Indo:* yanks Neth's grip* now i will take my leave..

Neth:*left alone* :'( (no seriously bruh he's cryin)

6 minutes later..

In the kitchen..

Ame: *slowly burning the "thing" he's cooking* *humming* i am a good chef! i knew Canada was talking bullsh*t UwU..

Azure: hey Ame, whatcha cookin?

Ame: stew! i'll let you eat it when i'm done..

Azure:( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) uhh..no thanks i already had my cat food today anyways..good luck with that stew!

Indo: i smell burning..Ame! what are you doing?!

Ame: APPRECIATE THE MOST DELICIOUS STEW I'VE EVER MADE HERE!.I'LL EVEN GIVE IT TO RUSKI IF I HAVE THE CHANCE!.

Russ: /['O-O]\

Indo: nonononononono i'll just..*takes pan throws stew to the sink* there!

Ame: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! INDO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! NOOOOOOOOOOO MY POOR STEW! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY YOU UNGRATEFUL BIT*H! WHYYYYYYYY?!!

#saveIndo #relatable?

Russ:/[UwU']\ good Indho..

Indo: Sorry Ame! i'm just saving this house before it gets burnt..

Ame:*still crying while running to his spare room*

Indo*sighs* *tidies up*

Russ: hey Indho, wow..what happhened here?*pretends he doesn't know*

Indo: Don't pretend you don't know Russ, i saw you behind the wall so just drop the act..and my name is I-N-D-O no h's Russ

Russ: ok

Indo: *finishes tidying up* there! that should be it..now what do you want Ruski?

Russ: uhh..nothing i just wanted to take some vodka..*opens fridge* *take's vodka* and i wanted to askh you..

Indo: hm?

Russ: why do you keep rejecting Neth? he's a nice guy you know..

Indo: not like that Russ, but i just..already know what will he do..i'mjust not ready you know..

Russ: i understand *hugs Indies*

Indo:*hugs back*

Rusindo shippers : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nethernesia shippers: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Indo: i'll go to my room..

Russ: yeah,i'll be at the game room

meanwhile..

Neth: *smokes* tch,Russ thinks that he could steal MY Indies away,eh? i'll make sure he doesn't even get close...

OVERPROTECTIVE NETH PART 1 END.

aight! that's all for this chapter!, this took 3 weeks to finish 

sorry it took so long! i have a lot to do like:

-school

-friendship day (9 March)

-out of ideas

enjoy this chapter for now, comment whether i should continue "Thailand the janitor" or this story instead.

bye~