13/11/2022 8:16PM (Epilogue)

13/11/2022 8:16PM

Niall sat back stage after his show, in the O2. Since he left Aryn behind five years ago his life had changed drastically, he was now a solo artist. He had always told everyone, Louis included, that he was over her, that he had been for a long time but he never was. He made it to being one of the biggest solo artists due to his passionate songs he based on them and their relationship.

He hadn't really changed that much, he still held all of his great qualities and a few of his unforeseeable flaws. He had a girlfriend of two years, Sienna, although she knew that his heart lay elsewhere. She was waiting for the day he left her to be with the girl he wrote about because she knew it wasn't her, the songs held too much passion compared to their relationship.

"Niall." Tim, his security guard spoke, "You have to meet the V.I.P's now."

"Yeah sure, send them in." He happily agreed.

From around the corner he saw a girl, she must be no older than five and when he looked up he saw her mother. The beauty from her mossy green eyes was the same, her skin still porcelain, her cheeks still rosy, her hair still black and a little longer and her heart still his.

"Hi Niall."

"You broke our promise." Was the first thing he said, "I'm glad, it's about time."

"The songs you wrote were beautiful."

He smiled, "Nothing could ever do you justice, it's amazing to see you again Aryn." He spoke, walking towards her.

"Who's this?" Niall asked, looking at the small girl with bright blue eyes and long brown hair, he would have grown jealous if she was someone elses child.

"This is Mya."

Niall bent down to the small girl's height. He looked at her, analysing her features. Her nose reminded him of his own, her cheeks held the same sort of chubbiness as his, her brown hair the same shade as his and her eyes blue was mirroring his own.

"How old are you Mya?" He asked.

The little girl held up five fingers, "I just turned this big, I did."

Niall looked up to Aryn, she smiled at him. "I tried to get in contact but your number changed, I tried as hard as I could to get meet and greets to your shows to tell you about her. I even e-mailed your management but they wrote me off for one of your fans."

"She's mine?" He asked.

He knew she was his, she was the spitting image of him in every shape and form, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes the likeliness in the two was uncanny. Niall felt his heart swell as he took her into his arms.

"Mummy says you're my Daddy." The younger girl explained.

"I am." Niall nodded, placing a kiss to her forehead.

"My Mummy loves you lots, do you love her Daddy?"

Niall had fallen in love all over again, this love was different but like the love he held for Aryn it was indestructable. He could never get used to her calling him daddy, it was a lot to take in but he knew right then that he would make up for missing the first five years of Mya's life. He wasn't even mad at Aryn, he couldn't be and he was sick of it. He wanted her back, he wanted to be a part of Mya's and Aryn's life.

"I do love Mummy lots, I never stopped loving Mummy."

"Can we be a family now?"

"Does Mummy want to be?" Niall asked her.

"I do want to be, I never stopped wanting to be."

Niall stood up with the small girl in his arms as he walked over to Aryn. Their lips touched and the kiss still felt as it did five years ago, her lips were soft and the spark was still there. He knew he was an idiot for leaving her but it was right at the time, now what was right at this time was being together as a family.

"Niall?" Sienna, his girlfriend spoke as she walked into the room.

Looking at the girl with black hair and the young child in Niall's arms she knew exactly what was going on. This was the girl he wrote all his songs about, it pained her but she knew what she had to do.

"Sienna-" Niall began but she cut him off.

"Niall, it's okay. This is the girl isn't it?" She asked and Niall nodded, "My mum's waiting for me. I think it's best if we go our separate ways, I know you love her and you could never show that to me in the same way, you're soulmates. Thank you for everything, the memories, it was fun."

"Thank you." Niall spoke.

Sienna turned with a smile and her coat and walked out. Niall looked to Aryn and Mya and smiled, this was how it was meant to end for him, with her, with his daughter as one family. He knew he wouldn't even have to put his heart into the relationship with both of them as it was already there.

BIG NEWS COMING HOLD ON