Neko Madness

[Heyo it's your least favorite thot, Ari.

Ok, I pulled this out of my ass over the span of the weekend cause my internet wasn't working. At least I'm updating on time yayyyy-

Warning; uh nekos if you don't like that stuff but it's actually not mentioned a lot.

Paring; None actually, make some if you want.

Also before this note and I checked everything, the one-shot was 4444 words lol]

Tord turns the other three into nekos and has to deal with them now.

No one fucks they just cough up hairballs in his bedroom.

----------

It was an early Wednesday morning and havoc was starting inside the Eddsworld household, though, it was simply just a normal day. At the moment, Tom was sleeping in, Edd was making breakfast, and Matt was simply watching Tv. The only human of the house, Tord, was just waking up and was getting ready for the day. It seemed as though everything was going as planned, but when you peeled back the picture and saw what was really happening, you would know what's stirring. Now, why don't we take a look and peel back the picture together?

The smell of bacon drifted throughout the house from the kitchen, it grabbed the others attention and drew them in. The first person to come in was Matt, getting up from the couch and strutting over to the table in the kitchen. He sat down and he waited for the brunette at the stove to finish with the food, rather hungry and still somewhat tired. His ears twitched as he yawned softly, raising a hand to his mouth to cover it, his tail swished back and forth as he sat in the seat. He decided to greet the other and let him know of his presence if it already wasn't clear.

"Morning Edd!"

Getting a nod in response, he simply took out his mirror and began to check himself out as another person awoke. Soon another came rolling into the kitchen, following the smell of bacon to the room and coming to investigate. Tord walked over to a chair and sat down, yawning loudly as he ran a hand through his messy hair, still in his PJs. It was clear that he just woke up and only came out due to the smell of the bacon. He put his head down on the table and closed his eyes as he mumbled a greeting to the other two males in the room.

"Morning guys..."

Sounding sleepy, he got a hum and a chirpy 'good morning Tord!' back, he almost drifted back to sleep with his head on the table. The fourth one of the group was simply sleeping in his room, it wasn't uncommon for Tom to sleep in so no one worried about it for now. Finally, the cat hybrid at the stove turned around with a plate of bacon, he placed it in the middle of the table before he placed a plate with eggs on it in front of their respective seats. The horned male went to grab some bacon before his hand was swiped at, he yelped and he took his hand back. He looked at the brunette who scratched him with a huff and all he got was a glare.

"Don't look at me like that, you know we don't start eating until everyone is present. Make yourself useful and go wake up Tom for me, then you can eat."

Scolding the human as his tail swayed from side to side, his ears stuck up as he crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at the other. This only caused the horned male to huff and get up, mumbling something under his breath and he walked off to the other hybrid's bedroom to get him up. The smell of bacon was so tempting, he just wanted to eat some but of course, he had to get the stupid brit before he could. He stopped in front of his door and knocked on it loudly so that the other behind it could hear. He announced himself, sounding upset that he had to wait to eat his favorite food.