Lacrosse and soccer

Song has nothing to do with the chapter but I like the song.

Addison P.O.V.

I walked back to the table with only salad and an apple. The rest of the food looked nasty so I just chose this, how can someone mess up salad right.

I approached the table and saw that a familiar brunette had joined the group. I think her name was Michelle, Marie, I think it was something around there. Malia THAT'S what it was! I can't believe I remembered that.

"Hey Malia", I said while sitting down in my spot. A wide smile proved to me that I had gotten her name right. 

"Hi, Addison", she said a smile still on her face.

"Is that all you're eating", Scott asked me, concern written all over his face.

"Yeah, it was the only thing that looked edible", I replied picking at my salad. 

"But th-", Scott started to argue.

"Leave her be Scott", Hayden snapped. Turning to me she asked. "Are you going to come to lacrosse practice".

"Yeah I think so if you guys still want me to come", I told them. I had nothing to do after school.

"Of course we want you to come", Kira said smiling.

"Well than expect me to be there cheering you on",

"You know it's only practice you don't have to cheer", Liam told me. I smiled and just nodded. 

The bell rang signaling that lunch was over. I stood up and wiped my pants and threw out my trash. Lydia and Allison came to walk me to class. I really like hanging out with them and I don't know why but I felt safe when I was with them. That normally doesn't happen, my mom would tease me about it if she ever found out that I liked it here. Since I was so adamant on staying back in my hometown. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Skip to Lacrosse-

I walked outside and the first thing I noticed was the bright sun. It was shining right in my eyes, taking off my sweater I looked around to find Lydia and the others. They were sitting on the bleachers directly in front of the coach, isn't that dangerous they could get hit by ball. 

My shoes made a clanging as I stepped onto the metal bleachers. Turf was already in my shoes even though I was outside for less than a minute. Lydia, Malia, Allison, and Hayden heads all snapped towards me as I approached them.

"Hi guys", I said.

"You came", Lydia yelled throwing her arms around my neck. I laughed and tried to regain my balance, she pulled me down and I sat between Allison and Malia. Hayden was on the other side of Malia and Lydia on the other side of Allison. 

"Is it safe to sit this close to the game", I questioned. They laughed quietly.

"Yeah, it is plus we have the best players on the team as friends, they wouldn't let it get close to us", Hayden said. I slowly relaxed no longer feeling the need to be on guard for any stray balls.

It had been thirty minutes and my butt was going numb as long as my legs I really needed to move around. I started to shift in my seat, nobody seemed to notice so I stretched my legs. Hayden looked over at me and raised her eyebrow before whipping out her phone.\

   Hayden

You good?

Me

Yeah I'm fine my butt and legs aren't though

Hayden

Lmao, wanna play some soccer with me?

Me

Would the others mind if we left

Hayden

No they shouldn't care come on it'll be fun

Me

Ok fine, for my numb butt

Hayden

Yay

Me

                                                                                                                  I'm not getting in trouble for this though                                                                                                                   

Hayden stood up and I took that as a sign for me to go as well. 

"Where are you going", Allison asked.

"Just to stretch a bit", Hayden answered. I nodded before continuing to walk off the bleachers to the side of the field were there were no lacrosse players. I secretly loved soccer, but at my old school I never got the chance to play because of the age limits, we only got to play during gym.

"Let's see how good you really are", she challenged me.

"Oh, what's that I smell, a challenge", I said.

"Hell yeah",

"Challenge accepted", I told her before running off with the ball. She chased after me and soon caught up. She tried to kick the ball away from me but I was too fast and kicked the ball through her legs. She quickly spun around though and soon got the ball away from me. She was fast by the time I turned she was already halfway down the field. 

I Naruto runned my ass over there and stole the ball from in between her legs. She spun around and we went up and down the field. I kicked the ball over her head and ran to my goal and scored. 

"YESSS", I screamed. I heard laughing behind me and saw Hayden running at me full speed. She jumped on me and we both fell on the floor laughing. As our bodies touched I felt a weird feeling. I liked the feeling of her on me. It felt nice, I don't know why.

"Ok, you are really good", Hayden said as we walked back to the bleachers after our little stretch. I laughed and told her that I already knew that. 

"How was your stretch", Lydia questioned. I smirked and looked at Hayden who was suppressing giggles. Lydia sounded like a mom right now and it was hilarious.

 "It was great", I told her sitting down.

"Don't lie, we saw you playing soccer", Lydia said. Crossing her arms she looked like a disappointed mother.

"Well sorry but we really wanted to play", Hayden responded sitting next to me leaning on my shoulder.

"Well we could have went with you", She whined.

"Lydia you can't play soccer with heels on it's not safe", I informed her. She huffed and sat down.

"I mean even if it's a no an invitation would be nice", she pouted. I chuckled and put my head on Hayden's head as we watched the end of lacrosse.