The Castle of Lions

* third POV*

They all sat down while Allura pulled Steven, along with pearl, out in the hall. Amethyst was asleep and shiro was talking to garnet. Pidge pulled out her laptop and did more coding, hacking, etc. And connie sat there talking with hunk.

"We're back.", Allura said looking pleased while walking in, "everyone is dismissed except the gems."

*pidge's POV

We're back.", Allura said looking pleased while walking in, "everyone is dismissed except the gems."

I was glad to not be in the lounge anymore. It was awkward. I walked off to my room. It was messy but hey, what do you expect? I quickly skipped around all my stuff and got ot my bed. Finally.

Knock knock
"S#!t.", I muttered skipping over my messy floor again. The door opened and behind it Lance stood.

"Pidgeon! I was wondering if you have time to play video games!", Lance said enthusiastically.

I nodded taking the controllers and cartridges while he took the rest. We went to his room since it was cleaner than mine. By a lot.

*Connie's POV*

We walked around getting the tour of the place and WOW was it huge. Pearl was pretty happy to be in space too! Allura said they had 5 bedrooms left. So perfect! Though, pearl, garnet and amethyst dont need sleep. Allura also supplied us with armor. Better to be safe than sorry I guess.

I got situated in my new room. But... oh no. My parents!! My mind was panicked but I was soon interrupted...

*third POV*

"There's a distress signal at a nearby balmera! Paladins and gems get ready!", the coms rang loud and clear. Connie and steven tried out the armor. It was a good fit! Anywho... the gems and paladins got to the control room, FAST.

"Balmera?", connie asked.

"Its a living planet. It holds Crystals but most have been invaded. Be careful fighting on it.", pidge frantically said running out.

"Gems go with shiro. We are planning an ambush.", allura ordered.

Everyone ran out after that.

*pidge's POV*

I got into my lion and took off.

"Pidge! I'm gonna transfer the gems to your lion and keith back her up!" Shiro ordered. The gems were transferred and I got into camo with Keith just behind me. I landed green and keith followed me.

"Do any of you have weapons?", keith asked.

All four gems summoned they're weapons and pearl gave connie a sword. Pidge got in and started hacking with the others backing her up. she finished but the team was busy. Connie had three on her so pidge grappled in and helped. The gems were fine. So was keith. Steven came over to cover connie so she ran off to another place. But there was a galra there. Almost two times the size of shiro.

*pidge's POV*

Before I could even move the monster-galra noticed me. It started to barrel towards me and I dodged. By the time the gems noticed i had several cuts and bruises while the galra monster had NONE.

"I could really use some back up ri-", I was interrupted with the monster breaking my leg, I let out an ear piecing scream. I frantically grappled to the ceiling and waited. The monster  was kicked aside by shiro and lance grabbed me. He ran to his lion and picked up mine in the process. I fell asleep during the ride home.