Mom's here 6

.... He saw his mother, Sonia Kaspbrak. Her bag in one hand a suit case in the other.

"Eddie bear!" she said, running to Eddie and hugging him, with her rather fat arms.

"Ma, what are you doing here" Eddie said awkwardly, and hugging his mother.

"I came here to live with you, the little ones and richard "

"But dad, we don't have an extra room" Abigail said, with all the others following. From Stan to Simon.

"Well it's ok sweetie, I'll just take one of abigail's rooms" Sonia said, pointing to Abigail.

"Where will I sleep" abigail said, pointing upstairs.

"We'll figure it out later. Where's Richard? " Sonia said, putting her bag down on side of the couch and walking up the stairs.

"Ma! He's..... Sleeping" Eddie tried stopping he's mom.

"None sense, it won't hurt to wake up. Besides to much sleep is bad for you muscles" she said, everybody following her up the stairs and into Eddie's and Richie's room. When she opened the door, everyone's jaw dropped for it seems like the third time today.

Richie was wearing black skinny jeans with no socks, exposing he's rather soft feet. He wasn't wearing a shirt but had a red silked tie on his not so very muscler but slim chest. Richie was giggling nonstop.

Please stop. Eddie thought.

Drunk ass. Stan thought.

Retarded. Bill thought.

I think I'm about to die
Bev thought.

They're dead. Mike and Ben thought.

We. Are. Dead. Abigail thinks,biting her nails.

They dead. Ethan thought, slightly laughing.

Well this is slightly disturbing. All the other kids thought.

The room had a red light glowing on the walls and fake (but very good smelling) rose petals on the floor leading a pathway from the doorway to the bed.

There were candles on the bedside table, and paper hearts on the walls. How the hell was he able to do this in so little time. Eddie thought.

"EdDie sPaGhetTieieieie " Richie giggled, playing with the tie as he laid on his stomach kicking his feet in the air.

"hEy *hickup* MRs. k" Richie got up playing with his tie, going to eddie and putting his hand on Eddie's side. Sonia looked disgusted with her son but mostly at Richie.

"CoMe on Eds *hickup* lEt's gO"
Richie tried pulling Eddie into the room and closing the door but was stopped by Sonia.

"And where do you think your going?" Sonia raised a brow, everyone else watched.

"We'Re jUst goIng to bEd" Richie said, looking at Sonia drunk-ness in he's eyes.

"Rich I want this as much as you do, but stop" Eddie whispered in Richie's ear, holding his hand.

"You are not going anywhere with my son, Richard"

But Richie didn't listen, instead he looked at Sonia. He's head was spinning,and he's eyes were hard to keep open. It felt like the room,the world was dancing around him. He looked at Eddie and collapse, with Eddie catching him,it was hard to keep his and Richie's body weight up.

"Eds, I don't feel to go-" richie was cut by him throwing up.

The throw up was on Eddie's shirt and arms, it was on Richie's mouth,bear chest and tie. Richie was knocked out cold, guess the vodka has worn off. Eddie gagged at the throw up on him,making him want to throw up as well.

“Rich?” Eddie said, grabbing Richie's face and lifting his head up.

“EDWARD, RICHARD NEEDS TO CONTROL HIMSELF!” Sonia said, pushing Richie off of Eddie leaving him on the floor,on his stomach.

“Bev, Stan can you get Richie for me. Abigail, Isabelle can you go get some wet towels for me please. Ethan go in our room and get Richie some clothes. Ma he's was drunk,he can't control himself” Eddie said,getting off the floor while Bev and Stan got Richie up without touching any puke and taking him into the bathroom.

After Eddie was doing cleaning himself and Richie up, he put him in to bed, putting a nice soft blanket over him and kissed his lips tasting the cherry chapstick Eddie made him put on earlier.

“I'm going to fucking murder you when you wake up(no homo though 😉)” Eddie whispered in his husband's ear, then went downstairs to talk to his mom.

“Eddie bear!” Sonia came running to Eddie.

“Mom, we need to talk” Eddie lead his mom to Abigail's room. Everyone else followed secretly.
Eddie closed the door and everyone listened.

“Ma, I don't think you can......stay here”

“Why not!”

“Because...”

A/n annnnd another cliffhanger because I'm fucking tired.
Bye. 😪.