Chapter 11

It was the next morning and Sasha was suddenly awaken by aggressive yelling. Sasha thought today was going to be an easy day since yesterday was long and terrible. Well, it was terrible up until last night with Slash. Before Sasha could even think about last night with Slash she had to take care of this situation first. She knew she heard Slash's voice, but she couldn't make out the other voice clearly. Sasha ran into the living room with her sleeping attire still on, which consisted of boy shorts (panties) and a crop top t-shirt, and she still looked beautiful like she didn't just wake up. 

(Sasha in her sleeping clothes)

Sasha looked around and saw that all the boys were in her living room. Slash was standing in front of the couch, Steven was standing in front of him on the other side of the table; Duff, Izzy, and Axl were standing by the door, which is behind Steven, trying to diffuse the situation. Once Sasha walked into the living room they all got quiet and stared at her with thoughts running through their minds, and they were glad no one could hear them. 

Duff's thoughts: "Wow Sasha looks even prettier without makeup."

Izzy's thoughts: "I wish I was waking up to her every morning."

Axl's thoughts: "There's no way someone looks that hot waking up."

Steven's thoughts: "I want her back so badly, and a hot dog."

Slash's thoughts: "That's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." 

Sasha was surprisingly not shy that all the guys are looking at her in her underwear. She stared back at them for a few moments and then finally tried to figure out what was going on,

Sasha: "Okay guys what's going on? One minute I was sleep and then I got woken up by loud yelling, and now all of you are in my house. Would someone care to explain?"

Once Steven stopped being distracted by Sasha's body and natural beauty he finally spoke.

Steven: "Yea I came over to check on you and to apologize again, since I'm fully sober now, and Slash opens the door. What's that all about?"

Sasha: "It's nothing Steven. Slash stayed the night and slept on the couch, why is that bothering you?"

Steven: "Because you were my girl and my best friend stayed the night at your house. That's not right Sasha."

Slash rolled his eyes.

Slash: "Steven, she never was your girl."

Steven: "We weren't official, but she liked me before she liked you asshole!"

All the incoherent yelling started back again and Sasha got frustrated. She was so tired of the arguing, and it was too early to be fighting anyway.

Sasha: "STOP! my god stop fighting and yelling I can't take it anymore. Steven I appreciate you coming back over here to apologize and before you even say it I accept it, but I just want us to continue as friends. You hurt me badly and I don't feel the same way anymore, I'm sorry."