Chapter 46

The show continued on and on for what seemed like an eternity, but it was amusing to see all the performances. Sasha thought to herself how she could never be on stage in front of thousands or millions of people performing. She wasn't the front and center type of person anyway; she didn't mind being behind the scenes of all of the action. For the most part it keeps her sane, but even behind the scenes can have drama that would make you want to bang your head against a wall. 

Slash turned to her and smiled a few times to make sure she was still doing okay. Sasha couldn't help but to tear up at the fact that he might be gone out of her life forever, because of an incident that happened while they weren't together. She already missed him. 

Doug stood up and whispered "let's go" to the boys. It was time for them to go backstage and set up everything since their performance is coming up. 

Sasha: "Good luck baby."

Sasha kissed him on the cheek and rubbed his hands for good luck. She didn't know if it actually brought good luck, but she wanted to do something to help his nerves. 

Slash: "Thanks. You're going to be right here so I can see you right."

Sasha: "Of course. I'm not going anywhere."

He smiled and then walked behind the rest of his band that was headed backstage. Two performances went by and it was finally their turn.

INTRODUCING THE NEW UP AND COMING BAND: GUNS N' ROSES!

The lights in the audience went dim and the stage lights became bright. There were the boys standing there looking handsome and ready as ever. They started performing the song 'Patience' which is a relaxing song. After all the noise from the other performers Sasha needed some calmness. She looked at Slash and he looked back at her with a smirk on his face. She squealed inside because he looked so handsome and she was happy he could see her. After the first part of the song Sasha looked over to Nikki. He had been staring at her for a while waiting for her to make the first move and she finally did. Sasha got up and headed towards the bathroom. 

Erin: "Hey! Where you going?"

Sasha: "Bathroom I'm starting to feel sick."

Erin: "Want me to come with?"

Sasha: "No no you stay. I got it this time it shouldn't be too long."

Sasha darted away before Erin could ask any more questions. She quickly made her way to the women's restroom and waited for Nikki. He came shortly behind her and she pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door. 

Nikki: "What's going on Sasha? One minute you were avoiding me and now you want to have secret important conversations."

Sasha: "I know I'm being weird but that's because..."

Sasha took a deep breath and she could feel her eyes becoming wet, and a lump forming in her throat. 

Nikki: "Are you alright Sasha?"

Sasha shook her head slowly. 

Sasha: "No, I'm scared."

Nikki: "Of what?"

Sasha: "Losing everything because of what we did."

Nikki: "What did we do? What the fuck is happening right now?"

Sasha: "Nikki... I'm pregnant and it's yours."

Nikki stood there with his mouth open and eyes wide. 

Nikki: "Wait, what? How do you know you're-"

Sasha: "I took a test and it said positive. I'm 3 weeks along, almost a month, and you were the only person I was with 3 weeks ago. Me and Slash weren't together and we were broken up for a while."