Chapter 21

February 1988

It's February 1st and the crew arrived in New York City. The boy's show was tomorrow night, so they spent the rest of the day getting settled and enjoying themselves. They needed to clear their heads and relax so they could have a great show, and knowing the show was being filmed for MTV made them nervous. Well everyone thought they were going to relax, but they ended up causing trouble instead. Their manager Doug wanted everyone to stay in the hotel and rest but everyone else had other plans. 

Doug: "Alright everyone I'm going to head out and make sure everything is all set for tomorrow. You guys need to stay here and stay the hell out of trouble."

Izzy: "Don't worry Doug you know you can trust us."

Doug: "No I can't trust you which is why I'm telling you this now."

Axl: "Look, we're gonna be on our best behavior alright."

Doug: "Okay, see you guys later."

Doug left and the boys instantly put a mischievous smile on their faces. 

Steven: "Alright let's get the fuck out of here and go party!" 

Izzy: "Hold on Steven we can't just leave."

Steven: "Why the fuck not?!"

Duff: "There are security guards by the door. They're not going to let us out so easily."

Steven: "FUCK! We're trapped in here."

Axl: "No we're not... we just gotta think of a good way to distract them or something."

Slash: "Every man gets distracted by hot chicks."

Izzy: "Yea, but where-"

All the boys got the same idea at the same time except for Steven. 

Steven: "Oh my god we're going to dress up as hot chicks?! Brilliant idea!"

Duff: "No Stevie, Sasha and Erin."

Steven: "What about them?"

Slash: "They are the hot chicks Steven we're going to use them to distract the security guards."

Steven: "Ohhhh okay, but I still think my idea was better."

Sasha and Erin sat on the couch and looked over at each other with confused faces. Sasha was a little scared and Erin was a little excited. They started whispering to each other before giving the boys an answer. 

Sasha:"What do you think they're gonna make us do?"

Erin: "I don't know, but I'm excited."

Sasha: "Erin I don't know about this. I don't wanna get myself or anyone else in trouble."

Erin: "Listen to me Sasha. I know you're a good girl and all of this is new and scary to you, but it will be fun. You're going to be able to look back at this and laugh, and it's going to be a great time. If we get in trouble you might regret it at first, but then you're going to think about how bad ass and fun everything was. Plus, Slash is going to like to see your bad side. There's nothing wrong with causing trouble sometimes it makes you hotter honestly. All of us are doing it not just you. You're not alone, so if we go down then we all go down together. Now, are you in? I know you don't want to sit in the hotel all day by yourself."

Sasha listened to every word Erin said. She thought for a quick moment and the smiled at Erin. 

Sasha: "Yea I'm in."

Erin: "Alright let's do this."

The girls looked up at the boys and gave them a big smile. 

Izzy: "So, is that a yes?"