Chapter 2

Beep beep beep

Cheryl groaned as she heard the obnoxious sound of her alarm clock, trying to turn the damned thing of. When she was finally able to do so, she sat up and stretched her arms out.

She then went into her bathroom, looking into the mirror, contemplating on her life choices so far. After that she did her morning routine.

After that whole thing, she picked out her outfit. It consisted of a black crop top with a print that said "Not Today Satan" in red ink ( kinda ironic since her father is literally Satan in this story ), she had on a red leather jacket, black jeans and black vans. Her hair was in curls falling neatly on her shoulders. The final touch was her iconic cherry red lipstick.

With final glance at the mirror, she made her way to the dining area where she saw her parents and brothers sitting. Jason and Jacobe were eating their breakfast while Penelope was sipping her tea and Clifford was reading the daily news with a cup of coffee in hand.

"Morning mommy, daddy" she greeted as she sat down to eat.

When she was finished eating, they all hopped into Jason's BMW and drove to school. They all walked in, heads held high as people moved out of their way, terrified. That was until someone bumped into Cheryl.

"What the hell! Watch it will you?" She growled.

Though when she finally caught a glimpse of this person, she was starstruck. She had bubblegum pink highlights in her hair, mocha skin, plump kissable lips and captivating brown eyes.

"I-uhhh I'm sorry miss...." the stranger trailed off, not knowing  her.

"Cheryl" she filled in with a smirk on her face.

"I'm Toni" she said uncertainly as she held her hand out for Cheryl to shake, once they shake hands, Toni spotted her best friend and fled from Cheryl.

"I feel like I've seen her before" Cheryl mumbled with her brows furrowed.

"What was that?" Jacobe said.

"Nothing" she replied.

They stayed there for a few more minutes, Cheryl couldn't help but stare at Toni, trying to figure out where she's seen her.

When the bell was about to ring, Cheryl and her brothers headed to their homeroom. The room that was once filled with excited chatter of friends reuniting was silenced. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

The triplets proceeded to walk to their usual chairs at the back and talked to each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cring Cring
(Is that even the sound of a bell lol)

Finally, Cheryl thought as she exited her last class of the day. She was met with her brothers at their lockers that just so happened to be next to each other. I guess being one of the school's biggest donor has it's perks.

Cheryl was talking to her brothers when she heard a voice.

"Come one girl, just a date, I promise it'll be worth it" the voice said.

Cheryl didn't even have to look to know who it was.

"Shut the Fuck up Clayton, why would they want to go out with you. I mean, with an IQ lower than a piece of shit who would think twice?" She finished with a roll of her eyes. When she finally turned to see who he was talking to, she noticed that it was the pink haired girl from earlier.

"Whatever Blossom" Chuck huffed before leaving.

"You good Pinky? " She asked.

"It's Toni, but thanks" she beamed, Cheryl just winked at her while Toni blushed a deep red.

After that, they decided to head home. But Cheryl still couldn't shake the feeling, it was weird. She felt as if she's seen her, somewhere, she just couldn't put a finger on it.

"You okay cheeto?" Jason asked.

"Stop calling me that! And yes, I am" she replied.

All throughout the day, until night, both girls had one thought on their mind, that kept them awake, searching through their brain for answers.

Where have I seen her?