Sparkmates?!

Optimus POV

Bumblebee kissed the right side of my faceplate. I felt energon rushing to my faceplate. I'm sure that my faceplate was a deep blue. There was the aching in my spark again. Someone called Bumblebee's name and Bumblebee took off saying, "See ya later, Optimus!"

I went over to Ratchet to ask him about the aching in my spark. Ratchet had told me that it was clear that the feeling I felt towards Bumblebee is love. I wasn't sure how I should deal with this feeling. I'm not even sure if Bumblebee feels the same way about me. Ratchet told me that he most likely does feel the same way towards me since there wouldn't be another reason for him to kiss my faceplate. I assumed that he was near when Bumblebee did so or saw it from the cameras.

I must have been blushing a dark blue since Ratchet was smirking and said, "Just go tell him, Optimus." I slowly nodded as I thanked my old friend for his assistance. I found Bumblebee as he finished speaking with Drift. I'm not sure what to do or say. I just went up to Bumblebee and said, "Bumblebee, I need to speak with you." Bumblebee blushed a light blue as he smiled and said, "Alright, Optimus!" His smile is so incredible, gentle, and sweet.

We went on a drive and headed to an opening in the forest by base. We both transformed once we got to the opening since there were no humans around. I looked at Bumblebee as he looked back at me and smiled. I must have been blushing a dark blue since Bumblebee said, "Are you okay, Optimus?" I said "Yes, I am well, Bumblebee." Bumblebee adorably tilted his head and said, "Are you sure, Optimus? You're really blue right now."

I sighed slightly and said, "I have a crush on you, Bumblebee..." Bumblebee blushed a dark blue and a big smile quickly formed on his faceplate. Jumped into my chestplate and buried his faceplate into my chestplate. Bumblebee was purring very loud and his tail was wagging very quickly.

Some bushes to the right of me shook slightly as Bumblebee's ears shot to it's direction. Neither of our sensors went off to alert us of any humans or con's near by. Bumblebee quickly shot his helm into the direction of the bush. His tail was very still and he cautiously went closer to the bushes. I carefully followed to make sure that Bumblebee stays safe. Bumblebee sniffed the bushes and some strange, blue, some what transparent animal poked it's head from the bush. The animal slightly stuck it's tongue out at Bumblebee. He stuck his tongue out back at the animal. He looked absolutely adorable. I am curious if there is anything he can do that won't be adorable. The animal suddenly changed from being a strange animal to a being. I recognized the being... It was Primus!!

Bumblebee adorably tilted his helm since he didn't recognize Primus. He suddenly ran over to me and jumped. He landed on my left shoulder plate and loosely wrapped his tail around my neck cables. He sat on my left shoulder plate like a cat. Primus chuckled lightly and said, "It is alright, Bumblebee. No need to be afraid or protective. It is I, Primus." Bumblebee jumped to his peds in shock and made an unfamilar cat noise. He was about to fall backwards off my shoulder plate, but then I grabbed his legs to keep him from falling.

Primus giggled and said, "Your reaction is quite understandable, Bumblebee. You don't remember seeing my form." Bumblebee tilted his helm as he sat back down and said, "What do you mean that I don't remember seeing your form, Primus?" She said, "You saw my form when you were a sparkling. The day you first met Optimus when he was known was as Orion. I had met you in your dreams that very night, Bumblebee." Bumblebee purred lightly and asked, "What did you see me in my dreams for, Primus?" Primus smiled and said, "I told you that Orion is your future sparkmate and that all you were familiar with would suddenly change in a few eons."

We were both shocked to hear that we were meant to be sparkmates. Suddenly, I felt Bumblebee rubbing my faceplate with his helm and I heard him purring. Bumblebee licked my faceplate a few times. I felt energon rushing to my faceplate. Primus giggled and said, "You two are the most adorable sparkmates I have ever seen. I must leave now. Bumblebee, you must defeat the con along side Arly. Okay, then bye!" Bumblebee nodded in understanding.