Kidnapped

*3 weeks later*

Optimus POV

I had gone out for a drive. I was careful and observant. I needed to find Bumblebee. I neared a canyon and came to a stop. I looked around and noticed no humans. I transformed and heard laughing from the distance.

I went to where the laughter was coming from. I saw a group of cons and Steeljaw was one of them. I commed base and Fix-it got a Groundbridge to me. The rest of the team came through. We fought the cons, but the cons had a combiner con with them. The combiner con would have been easy to deal with if we had Bumblebee with us. He and his team which involves Strongarm, Sideswipe, Grimlock, and Drift would have combined into Ultra Bee and took out the combiner con. Since we didn't have Bee with us, we were took out by the cons. The combiner con grabbed me and the cons left with me.
~~~~
When I awoke, I saw a group of cons. They evilly smirking at me and had weapons in the servos. I saw a black and yellow bot. He had cat-like features. He had a long tail and big cat-like ears. He also had amber optics. He appeared worried and nervous. Steeljaw said, "Well, look who's finally wake. Optimus Prime... Time to get revenge for all the times that you and Team Bumblebee had put fellow cons in stasis pods." The cons started beating me up severely with their weapons.

After awhile, I was bumped towards the yellow and black cat bot. He backed away suddenly and appeared even more worried. A con grabbed my leg and pulled me back into the beating. I blacked out after what felt like hours.

When I awoke, I was in a cell. Around me was a pool of energon. I felt so much pain. I could barely move without gritting my denta and grunting to avoid screaming in pain. I wasn't sure how long I was knocked out for. Steeljaw soon came in and was standing outside my cell. He said, "I might let you live, Optimus Prime, if you tell me where your base is and how to unlock the stasis pods." I painfully hissed, "I'll tell you nothing, Steeljaw." Steeljaw growled and said, "Suit yourself, Prime." He left the hallway of cells through a door to the far right.

I groaned in pain as I foolishly moved my arm. I simply laid still and all I could think about was the black and yellow cat bot. He reminded me of Bumblebee when he had his color changed to be mostly black with a yellow stripe. Although, I am quite curious as to why that cat bot appeared worried when he saw me. He was also the only con that didn't attack me. I wonder why.