Defeated!

Nightstrike POV

Draven was pissed that he was being ignored. He yelled, "I'm still here!!" I calmly said, "I know and I don't care." Draven was pissed and I had a very confident look on my faceplate. I stuck my tongue out at him. Draven growled darkly and pounced. The Autobots backed up and their distance from Draven. Bee, Arly, Comet, Midnight, and me dodged Draven. I said, "Comet, Midnight. Stay by the Autobots and make sure that Draven doesn't attack them or even get near them." Comet and Midnight said, "Okay, Alpha!" They went over to the Autobots and went into a defensive position in front of them.

I said, "Arly, this is between me, Bee, and Draven. Make sure that he doesn't try to run off like a coward. Okay?" Arly happily said, "Okay, Alpha!" Arly went to front the door to Draven's ship and blocked the entrance. Draven laughed and said, "You really think that I would ran away so easily. How stupid can you be?" I stuck my tongue out at him and Bee said, "Says the one who messed with an Alpha and their family." Bee pounced Draven from the front and I pounced him from the back. We easily caught Draven. He used a device to activate a forcefield around him. I yelled, "Cheater!" Draven darkly laughed and said, "You really thought that I was going to play fair?"

Bee calmly said, "No, but I can to this." He then teleported right next to Draven. Now Bee was pasted the forcefield and attacked Draven. I proudly yelled, "That's my cub!" Bee grabbed the device Draven used and broke it. The forcefield went down and I charged Draven. I easily tackled him to the ground. I had my claws around his neck cables. I wasn't going to go down easily. Draven yelled, "Get them, you fools!" Decepticon minicons came out from the ship and attacked Arly, me, and Bee. Draven charged at the Autobots, but Comet and Midnight pounced him. With Draven in their grasp, both siblings quickly flipped and threw Draven over their helms. Draven smacked his ship so hard that he put a big dent on it. Arly kicked a Decepticon minicon off of her and ran up to Draven. She grabbed his leg and threw him towards me and Bee. We both kicked him at the same time.

I noticed that the Autobots were a bit on edge, especially Optimus. I could tell that he was worried about my cub. Draven yelled as he charged at me. I was going to dodge him, but then one of his minicons jumped on me. I pulled him off me as Draven clawed my left optic. Bee growled, transformed into his beast mode, and roughly pounced Draven. Draven used a sword and slashed Bee's chassis. Optimus growled when Draven hit Bee.

Draven kicked Bee off of him and the clawed his right optic. I was beyond pissed. I was not going to sit by well some bastard hurts my cub! I transformed into my beast mode and tackled Draven. I clawed at his chassis several times, but then he kicked me off of him. He stupidly ran passed me and was heading for the Autobots again. He managed to get past Midnight and Comet since they were dealing with his minicons. He pounced Optimus and scratched his right optic, which pissed off me and Bee. No one will hurt my cub's friends or his sparkmate on my watch. Optimus got his Decepticon hunter out and transformed it into a sword. He slashed Draven with it and hit his stomach area. Draven stumbled back and yelped when he got tackled by me and Bee.

We both clawed and bit him several times in his arms, legs, chassis, and even clawed a bit at his neck cables. We then grabbed him, front flipped to our peds and threw him at his ship. This time his ship got a big hole in it from Draven being thrown so roughly into the ship. The ship started to power up and Draven's minicons, except four, quickly ran into the ship. I wasn't going to let him get away. I was about the pounce onto the ship when Optimus stopped me. I said, "Why did you stop me? He's going to get away!"

Optimus said, "Arly, Comet, and Midnight are charging up a blast to take the ship down, Miss. Nightstrike." I calmed down and stuck my tongue out at Optimus. He tilted his helm, clearly confused. I facepalmed myself and said, "Don't be formal with me. You're my cub's sparkmate, soon-to-be mate, and SHOULD-soon-to-be husband. You heard me, didn't you, my little cub?!" Bee looked at me pouting, clearly slightly annoyed. He then said, "Yes, carrier... I heard." The sibling trio blasted at the ship and it crashed. An Autobot was questioning the four minicons that hadn't gone back in the ship. Arly and her siblings went into their beast mode. All of us Algoranians angrily charged at Draven and his minicons. We knocked out the minicons, so that they could be put into stasis pods. Then, we killed Draven. When I say we, I mean me and Bee. Arly and her siblings were taking the knocked out minicons over to the Autobots. They know that Draven should be killed by me.