<Chapter 11>

————

Prompt: Levi is Mikasa younger sibling in which he is being overly protective by her. He doesn't usually hang out with a lot of people, not even for that reason, but because he rarely tries to interact with people. Eren,Mikasa best friend, likes him and gets a date with him.

However, what happens when Mikasa tries to sabotage the date?

(Plus I will be happy to take any One shot ideas! Don't be shy(put some more-) I won't judge it Can smut or fluff just tell me your idea and I will write it and mention you. But don't worry if you don't give me an idea, I will still give you these chapters that I hope you enjoy)

*Boom* have this chapter 👌🏼
————————————————————————

Eren's POV

I was with my trio of myself, my sister like friend Mikasa and Armin. We always stick together even late at night, I say sister like friend for Mikasa because she acts as if I'm her little brother. She already had one and let me say he is a cutie, Mikasa is overprotective because of what happened to her mom that caused Levi to be born.

It's not held against him by their mother nor Mikasa. Yeah, mentally I'm hearing myself say that, I need to phrase it differently. I ain't that smart I really can't re phrase it in my head-

" Earth to Eren! Stop staring at him! "

I was hit over the head after hearing Mikasa yell at me. I rubbed the back of my head and blinked in confusion.

" Huh? Why'd you hit me? "

I asked the angry woman in front of me with Armin next to her with a worried smile.

" Stop.Staring.At.My.Brother "

She said as she ended the sentence with a small growl. Did I mention that I like her little brother? Well now ya do.

Mikasa looked at me with her scary glare and I hid behind Armin. He was like my human shield because Mikasa wouldn't hit Armin. He never did anything worth hitting, maybe a small playful slap on the back but never a hit on the head like she hits me. I know she means it in a playful way. I push Armin into Mikasa causing her to lower her guard having to catch Armin.

I run behind her to see Levi talking with his friends in front of his locker. Our school has uniforms but different uniforms for different grades, plus if your in honors you get a sleeve thingy that's golden, not real gold it's just the color, around your arm. Levi doesn't like wearing it so he wears the girls uniform in his grade, black and red buttoned down shirt with a black and red skirt.

" Hey Lev! "

I yell while running towards him, I can tell Mikasa is behind me because of the face his friends have on.

Mikasa's scary overprotective sister glare that she has when protecting Levi is very scary and it's her last threat to you before punching you.

However, I usually get away before the attack can happen, I was close enough to Levi and I stopped right in front of him. His friends back off and watched as I flirted with Levi. Levi being the sweetheart and cutie he is, tried to hide his blushing face by giving his icy glare.