<Chapter 7>

————
Sorry once again (;-;) if you like my book please follow and comment what I should do next.

If you like my story please vote on it! It would make me very happy. Unless you don't like my book it's alrighty.

This is the continuation of this story :

Prompt:
Prompt : Roles Reversed : Captain Eren,Squad Leader Mikasa, Commander Armin : Titan Shifter Levi , Sister Isabel And Best Friend Furlan
————
Previously

" I'm so sorry for hurting you Levi, I had to do it to show those old men that you could be controlled. "

Levi Hugged Eren,

" N-No it's fine ! All the bruises healed ! "

Levi Hugged Eren and smiled against Eren's chest ,

" Since you skipped lunch, Levi would you like to accompany to lunch ? "

" S-Sure ! I'd love too ! "

Present

: Eren's POV :

I knew Mikasa was pissed that I had taken Levi away from her. But I didn't know she liked him too, she knew he was mine yet decided to touch him like she did. It probably was because he looked feminine. Ether way his ass was mine tonight.

I had my arm wrapped around Levi's shoulder while we walked to the cafeteria. Many people have stared but I only shrugged them off or softly cursed at them when they passed by.

Once we got to the cafeteria, many of the recruits stared at Levi who was wearing the dress that complemented his feminine figure. I heard a couple of dog whistles and dirty comments that i wanted to hit the fresh recruits so badly. But Levi only rubbed his face on my shoulder to show that we were there together which made some of them jealous because you could hear them whisper how they should've known they didn't have a chance.

" So what's on the menu? "

I asked as if we had a choice between meals which I received a small giggle from Levi,

" We have some freshly made boiled potatoes with a side of a slice of milk. Then as a dessert we have a slice of bread. Made from the finest wheat. "

Said Levi in his best French chef accent, we both laughed as we grabbed a try of food. I was walking towards the exit when I turned around to see Levi who was confused and had sat down at another table which was soon crowded with other perverted men. Which made me jealous because the two sitting right next to Levi where too close for me at least.

" Levi. Come over here. "

I said in my commanding tone that I used when I knew being nice wasn't going to solve anything. The recruits made space for Levi to move even if their eyes traced his body. Levi shrugged it off and walked over to where I was.

However when he was about to leave the table one of the recruits decided to lift up Levi's skirt. I was about to throw the steaming hot potato at the young naive recruit but someone else beat me to it.

Levi's POV

I was leaving the table with my try as I saw out of the corner of my eye. Alex, the most perverted guy at oke trainee group, tried lifting up my skirt. I could t do anything to stop him since I had my tray and I hadn't eat. When I see a potato get thrown at Alex so hard it made him fall over the seat and he landed on the floor.