<Chapter 14>

————

Thank you so much for 6K ! 😆☺️💕

High School + Omega & Alpha AU =

Prompt:

Eren and Levi are in highschool and Eren gets jealous of Levi's friends. Levi says in his 'defense', that he's comfortable with them because he's known them for so long. But Eren decides to get his revenge by playing dirty and allowing one of the few fan girls,that he ignores, flirt with him. While he decides to play dumb.

: Just wanted to say that there will be multiple parts, part two & three and there will be a smut chapter for part three :

Prompt inspired by @vjmxmr ! I added my own twist I hope you don't mind

————

Authors POV

It was a beautiful day. It was sunny and slightly cloudy so there was shade. So people who like going outside in the sun and people who like going outside for a relaxing day in the park get what they want.

Even better it was a Sunday, Levi, who hadn't made any plans with Eren, got up early in the morning and made breakfast. As soon as he finished he got dressed into black jeans, a white long sleeve shirt with overalls connecting to the pants. While he had a sweater around his waist, he made sure that his hair was brushed neatly and made sure his cravat was neatly placed around his neck.

Levi went to wake up his Alpha when he was pinned to the wall by said alpha whose eyes glowed a bright golden yellow that the deeper you look into his eyes the darker they get.

"And where are you going? Looking so..sexy?~"

Said Eren as he purred in his Omegas ear, sending shivers down his spine. The omega whimpered slightly as his Alpha kneed his omega's member slowly. The omega pushed his Alpha off panting. Finally getting a sentence out,

" E-Eren, I'm going to h-hang out with my some of my c-childhood friends, okay? B-Breakfast is made.. I-I must get going "

Said Levi panting and regaining his breath. He walked towards the mirror making sure that his blush had gone away. He looked behind himself as he felt from behind, his Alpha's Grip around his waist.

" Eren, I'll send a picture and call you when I'm with my friends. Okay? Friends! "

Said Levi between the kisses his alpha was giving him, Levi's blush increasing by each kiss. Eren decided to stop prepping his lovers face with kisses for a while, Levi's blush began to decrease and he began to regain his posture. Eren smiled and said,