Bad flirt war

Swearing

Vegetas ass was starting to hurt ever since that day at the breakfast table, Kakarot and goku had made a point to slap it when they went beside him, was he a toy?! Vegeta growled as goku walked in. Vegeta watched goku growl at whoever looked at him and vegeta sighed to himself. Vegeta wanted the old goku back.

Vegeta would never admit it, not even to himself but he found gokus ignorance (and looks) incredibly sexy but vegeta also liked gokus personality he liked goody two shoes goku not this arrogant prick! Vegeta saw goku smirk at him and vegeta glared, he was not some woman to be swooned by a bad boy like in the movies!

Goku walked towards vegeta, Kakarot following, vegeta got up And walked out the door purposely avoiding goku and Kakarot causing goku to smirk and send a ki blast to vegetas feet making him stumble and goku catch him "have you already fallen for me prince?" Goku asked vegetas eyes grew disgusted and he pushed goku away. Kakarot was not one to be one upped, EVEN with flirting. 

Kakarot Walked up "are your eyes space? Because I could get lost in them" Kakarot smirked and kissed vegetas hand causing vegeta to pull his hand away scowling, goku scowled and put vegetas hand on his shirt "go ahead feel my shirt it's made of boyfriend material" goku said and vegetas eyes widened.

What was this!? Bad pick up line day!? Kakarot scowled and looked at vegeta rubbing his eyes "is their something wrong with my eyes because I cannot take them off you" Kakarot said vegeta growled. "Vegeta I think your suffering from lack of vitamin me?" Goku said he was starting to lose but Kakarot had so much pick up lines left vegeta wanted to leave.

"I think your suffering from lack of vitamin d which I'm more than happy to give you" Kakarot smirked gokus jaw dropped and vegeta growled and stormed off Kakarot was the clear victor. Goku sneered and stormed off in the other direction leaving Kakarot to enjoy his victory.