♚ ָ࣪ ˚ one

"Soobin!!" A bubbly, loud voice appears in the hallway

"Soobin!!" A bubbly, loud voice appears in the hallway. " hello earth to soobin?" I heard again.

"Huh? Oh hii danoh." "What's up with you lately you've been so distracted." She quickly asked with a puzzled look but she quickly turned her head when she saw kyung.

"Hmm and i get distracted?" I jokingly asked while walking to class.

You see, my character is simple. Its a regular girl that loves playing the piano and drawing. She's not that popular but has enough friends, but yet shes not happy.

I've been aware of myself for a while now, im not quite sure what to believe since my whole life is a set up.. What else was fake? Did stars really exist? Was snow real?

"Soobin!" Danoh yelled again. "Daydreaming again i see." Saemi added. "I'm sorry." I laughed it off and after that a very boring class started.

-

There we go again.. another stage. As usual the popular guys, the "A3" started walking. It looked like they were walking in slow motion.. nothing new though they alway did.

Meanwhile like every other girl stage me was fangirling over the 3 boys. It was more then obvious that stage me had a huge crush on dohwa..

-

So i'm not alone anymore, it turned out Eun Danoh was also aware. She didn't believe it at first, but i didn't either. Finding out that you're whole life was fake.

Usually every time there would be a stage it was danoh getting namju and juda closer. Not the best role to have... Like cupid as danoh usually says.

Even though stage soobin and danoh were good friends, shadow us grew closer and closer.

-

Hey guys! First of all thank you for reading my book! Im not a professional writer like you can see. I wanted to try something different then what I usually write. I wanted to see if you guys would be interested in this kind of book. ^^