♚ ָ࣪ ˚ four

c𝐚𝒏 𝕪ou 𝕙𝕖lp 𝖒𝙚 •

c𝐚𝒏 𝕪ou 𝕙𝕖lp 𝖒𝙚
•.*______*.•

Days past.. again. Sometimes i just hate it so much.. its like my life is ending.. and I haven't even lived.

Luckily i did have Danoh and Dohwa...
Right now i was walking down a long dark hallway. Not knowing were it was going to end..

"He doesn't have a name." Danoh leaned on me fake crying.

Not that long after Danoh Saemi and i were watching a soccer match. Not gonna lie i was not interested in it at all until danoh yelled at me.

"THATS HIM!" She pointed in the direction of a tall handsome guy. "Number 13?" I wasn't sure so i asked "yea, saemi, Do you know him?"
"No? I didn't know such a handome guy was in our class." She said while turning her head straight back to namju.

Again after that the day already ended.

Danoh and i went ahead to the kitchen to talk to jinmichae. He was also interested in the mystery boy but he told us that changing the story wasn't a thing that could happen.

Then.. dohwa ran inside. "EUN DANHO!"
"Since when was it so difficult to find our cafeteria? Every time i got near, it teleported to another place. And when i located it again it disappeared." Jinmichae found it rather amusing. "This is much quicker than I expected. Already 3 character.."

Dohwa was panicking a little when all three of us looked at each other "everyone reacts that way at first." And we looked back at dohwa.

Ofcourse he wanted an explanation.. all of us wanted to. "My character is totally lame then. I'm not a crybaby. No main character would cry like that." jinmichae had a small smile on his fake when dohwa said that.

Everyone had the same misunderstanding..

"Wait, are you and i supposed to get together?
No. I thought you like Baek kyung." He asked Danoh.

Danoh's face was priceless when he said that. Both jinmichae and i started laughing.

"You were faking it! It's me whom you like!" He really had all the confidence in the world. It was almost.. cute?

Danoh stood up and handed him the book. "Read this." " What is this?" He looked confused at jinmichae and i
"Reading that once is much better than hearing this 10 times." Jinmichae quickly said.

Dohwa was amused reading the book.. trying not to laugh at some situations and of course trying not to cry at some pages as well.

"We're not the main characters! Namju and juda are the main characters." Both danoh and i just nodded.

"Right. I found it the weirdest that Juda was in every moment of my life. Before i realised it, i started to like her."

"Welcome to the life of a supporting character.." Danoh said while giving dohwa a shoulder pat.

Jinmichae brought in the box and we began to explain to dohwa what it was.

Then.. a scene happend again Danoh disappeared..

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

Jesus christ i never imagined this book to even reach a 100 read let along 1000.. thank you so much for all the support you guys are giving me and even keeping up with me and my messed up upload schedule. Dont forget to drink water and make sure to wash your hands an wear a mask

- love, joey