♚ ָ࣪ ˚ two

c𝐚𝒏 𝕪ou 𝕙𝕖lp 𝖒𝙚 •

c𝐚𝒏 𝕪ou 𝕙𝕖lp 𝖒𝙚
•.*______*.•

_

You know it's not that bad.. living in a comic book. Well the stages weren't really that fun but the shadow was. I wasn't alone anymore, now i had jinmichae and Danoh.

I was visiting Danoh in the hospital, if kyung doesn't i will. "Soobin lets go outside!" "Woah hold on, how are you feeling?" I was worried her condition might get worse..

Well in the end she got what she wanted we went outside. On our way there we met Dohwa who was on his way to his brother. "Should i call kyung?" He offered but Danoh refused.

We were all talking until my phone suddenly started ringing. Not gonna lie it made me jump.. but it was just my mom "hey guys i'll be right back!" When the call ended i went back but both Danoh and Dohwa were gone.

_

I went home eventually. But as soon as I reached home.. a scene started.. back at school in the morning. "Oh Danoh!" I yelled but she didn't hear me. There was a tall guy staring at her. To be honest i had never seen him before...

Was he the guy that could change the stages?

Was he the guy Danoh was talking about?

Not really paying attention i started walking towards my classroom until someone bumped into me.. Dahwa.

—————
Hey hello guys !! First of al thank you for already 50+ reads. I didn't expect people to actually read or like this. I plan on writing shorter chapters to make it somewhat easier for myself aswel. Due to quarantine I haven't really had much time to write but i'll try my best to update this story! I hope all of you are safe and healthy! Please make sure to rest and eat/drink enough and wash your hands!

Love, joey