♚ ָ࣪ ˚ five

c𝐚𝒏 𝕪ou 𝕙𝕖lp 𝖒𝙚 •

c𝐚𝒏 𝕪ou 𝕙𝕖lp 𝖒𝙚
•.*______*.•

"Even if i wanted to change it, I can't ever meet him. What good is it if i know how he looks?" Danoh quietly said. Apparently her heart was doing worse..

"I'll help you.. I'll look for him aswel!" I didn't want to loose her..

"Where will we have our camp this year? Two years ago we went to Egypt and last year Switzerland." Saemi said while walking over to Danoh and i.

Somehow i always went to those trips even tho i didnt even know if i has a family or not..

Danoh jumped out of her seat "that's number 13!" She stared at him for a while. When a scene started.

Ofcourse it was a namju and juda scene..
i really did cringe at those.. luckily it ended quickly. Dohwa joined us looking at number 13.

"That's him right? The back you're looking for. Whats his name?" "He doesn't have one.." Danoh sadly mumbled. Now all 3 of us were cringing over namju calling juda cute every 5 seconds. Danoh pulled us down when number 13 looked at us.

"We didn't do anything wrong. Why are we hiding?" I asked while Danoh looked confused herself. She ended up getting another vision. " let's see if he can change my fate or not."
When we all stood up he was gone, and so was danoh.

"Will this work?" Dohwa said while turning to me. "Honestly i really don't know.. i hope it works." Dohwa also left not long after so i just sat down waiting for a scene to happen.. the most exciting part of the day.. 

And there it was, a scene where danoh offered to help juda, it looked like namju was gonna throw hands when juda spoke up.

But danoh made it happen.. the scene changed. That one guy made the scene change.

We were currently getting really for camp, when a scene started where danoh, saemi and i were shopping. Saemi was trying to find something for namju and danoh picked up a flower keychain, possibly for kyung?

"Soobin! Maybe you should get something for dohwa." Saemi practically yelled out of excitement. "Oh.. i don't know saemi." I really hated my character.. The scene lasted for a pretty long time, only to see juda do her part-time job.

My day was over as quickly as it started. When i got to school the next morning everyone was standing in front of a notice. I quickly found my way through to danoh.  "Whats going on?"

"Im sure nam ju had a good reason." Saemi said. I quickly found on that summer camp this year was going to take place here in korea instead of some fancy country. I honestly didn't mind.. Dohwa quickly joined us.

"My dear ladies, you're working hard as extras. You're completely in your character." He looked at danoh "I thought you were going to try to change your destiny."

"I did."