Chapter one

The Phone Call

Wednesday 19th, I received a phone call.
Me- " Hello"
( it was jayanto, a very close friend of mine)"
Jayanto- "hy bro, how is your health? "
Me- "Ahh..Jayanto it's been five months since we last talked " " And yes I am fine"
(as I suffered from a severe jaundice and was ill for almost three months).
Me- " How are you?"
Jayanto- " I am always fit and fine. Acha listen, next week I will visit Bundi. Do you want to come with me".
Me- " Alright, but when exactly we are leaving? ".
Jayanto- "I will leave for Bundi on Thursday, at around 2pm."
Me- " Fine with me"
Jayanto- "ok then see you on Thursday at 1:30pm, and remember don't be late. You have a very bad habbit of being late."
(Jayanto was very punctual and responsible in nature)
Me- "Yeah, don't worry I will be there on time. But where we are going to meet?"
Jayanto-" the railwaystation,ofcourse. "
Me- "yeah alright, I will be there".
And we stopped our conversation and indulged ourselves in our daily routine.
Jayanto's father worked  in the  archeological department. And because of that, his father used to travel a lot in search of old artifacts, fossils and numerous other things.
I can recall that Jayanto once described about this place 'Bundi'.It's a fact that  Bundi is a historical place and he also said that it was intact and was not ruined or destroyed by the government or any local goon. But it's been years since jayanto last visited there, and I think not a massive but little changes  have been made.
Ha.ha. why am I so worried about the changes. We will notice them when we visit Bundi.
Now, back to my daily routine.