Chapter two

The Meeting

(Thursday, 1:30pm)
At Calcutta Railway Station
Ohh.. shoot I am late, Jayanto will murder me for being late( as I previously mentioned that he was very punctual and responsible).
Jayanto- " there you are, why the hell you are so late?"
Me- "Sorry yarr, you know how hard it is to get taxi nowadays, that's why I came here by tram."
Jayanto- " it's ok, now we don't have time to waste. It's good that the train has not left, it's still there at the station."
We both rushed to the train and grabbed our seats. We were all set to say hello to Bundi(here bundi has been referred as a person) and we were also ready to say goodbye to our hometown for a while. After 15mins pause, the train started. Slowly and steadily at first but then it gained speed.
I enjoyed the cool breeze splashing on my face and the sceneries passing by.
We saw huge fields filled with lush vegetation and domestic cattles feasting on them. We saw wheat and maize fields. We saw cotton and rice farms. And ofcourse beautiful hills, large puddles of rainwater and the brick mills.
It's a two day journey from Calcutta to
Bundi. And there was no limit to jayanto's excitement.
Jayanto- " it's been thirty-one years since I last visited bundi. I am so excited to go there. I want to see in which condition my old Bungalow is, is it still intact or it has depreciated in these years."
Me- " Be patient.... you will see as soon  as we get there."
Jayanto- " yeah, but my excitement is increasing second by second, and I can't help it. "
At around 10 pm we said good night to each other and went to sleep.