10:A Odd Occurrence

(Alucard)

As the Doctor lead the way to where they were going to do the transfusion, I saw what he looked like, a bag of medicinal was attached, and it was almost gone. I could tell from looking at his wounds, it was a vampire attack, even without a bite mark. I felt fury at this, but had to remain calm as to not alarm the medical staff.

" Take off your coat, and please roll up your sleeve on your preferred arm."

I did as instructed, and thanks to my vampirism, they found a vein relatively quickly. The nurse was a young woman, who was clearly shaken, and you could tell from that alone this was a new experience for her.

" So, who are you to Alexander?"

" He's my partner, I believe is the more modern term."

" I think it's sweet you are willing to do this for him."

" I'd give him 12 pints if it meant he lived."

" Well, luckily, we only need 3. Now, you might be a bit woozy afterward, so please, stay sitting for a few minutes afterwards, and if you need it, we have food you can eat to help with it."

" I won't need it. I'm used to doing this."

" Oh. Then you know the drill by now. How long have you been with him?"

" I've known him for years, but our relationship is relatively new."

There was only one bag left, and the nurse seemed surprised at how quickly I was filling the donation bags.

" You must be healthier than most. You bleed surprisingly well."

" Like I said, I'm used to doing this. In the 45 years I've existed, I've donated plenty to others, most of them being my family."

" Well, your family is lucky to have a guardian angel like you."

I chuckle, and once the third bag is full, she pulls the needle out, bandages me up, and starts to swap out the medicinal for the donation.

" If it is alright, might I please stay with him?"

" Of course."

I waited until the nurse left, closing the curtain behind her, and removed the unnecessary bandage. I fixed my sleeve, and I noticed my blood instantly taking effect, his wounds were healing, and I could hear his heartbeat, and it was growing stronger. I breathed a sigh of relief. He was going to be fine. The nurse came back in, and saw that his wounds were healing rapidly.

" This is a medical miracle! How is he healing this quickly?!"

" Because his genetic make up is very different from yours. How much on his medical file do you know?"

" It says he's had surgeries in the past, but it's very vague. You seem to know more than us. How is he doing this?"

" He was once the perfect holy soldier for the Vatican. Now he's rendered unconscious and immobile due to one vicious assault."

" The Vatican? You mean he was apart of the whole Iscariot debacle a few years ago!?"

" The very same. I'm not surprised he hid this. I'm going to ask that you don't tell anyone about this. He is very much still mentally and internally healing from those wounds they made."

" Of course! I could see why he'd keep it secret. If you want, I can alter his medical records to say it took the normal amount of time, as opposed to the reality of the situation."

" I thank you for this kindness. He isn't one for being open to many."

" I'll go get started on the alterations. When he wakes up, just let me know. I'm on shift for the rest of the day."