Part 15

Time skip, only the day of going to the AMAs*

I got ready as quickly as I can cause I had to get my make-up done by Y/N.

She was my makeup artist alright, but since she also had a group with whom she used to perform with, our manager let her and her girls perform.

Namjoon: Y/N-ah, my makeup.

Y/N: Everyone of you is coming to me to get the makeup done. So when the fuck am I supposed to be getting ready.
She said whining like a little girl.

Namjoon: You can get ready after we reach there.

Y/N: I wish I could. But no. I have to meet the artists who will be performing with us at the award show. I have to meet them as soon as I land. I'll be with them the whole day.

Namjoon: You mean, the cover artist right.

Y/N: Of course.

Namjoon: Well, just asking, with his many will you all be performing.

Y/N: Many, with me personally performing with the most of them.

I nodded. I went back to my makeup staff to get my make-up done.

Staff: Why did you come here? Aren't you supposed to get your makeup done by Y/N?

Namjoon: Yeah, but she said that everyone was going to her. So...

The staff chuckled.

*After a few minutes*

We were done with our makeup. And Jimin, today, magically was very fast.

Namjoon: Y/N-ah, come down.
I called out.

Y/N: Coming!
She called back.

After ten minutes she came down.

This is what she was wearing . . .

Namjoon: Woah!She smiled cutely

Namjoon: Woah!
She smiled cutely. She managed to look cute in this dress also. No doubt that I fell for her in high school and I'm even falling for her now also.

Y/N: Let's go, shall we?
She said, slipping her way through the gap between me and the wall.

*Time skip, at the performance*

It was time. Time for making the ARMYs proud. I had to meet Lil Nas X, Billy Ray Cyrus, Becky G for Hobi hyung's performance and many more.

I was done talking with Nas, when my phone buzzed.

It was a message from Y/N.

Messages

Y/N: Hey Joonie.

NJ: Hey!

Y/N: I miss you (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

NJ: Already (@_@)

Y/N: Maybe ¯\_(☯෴☯)_/¯

NJ: Hmm.

Y/N: Want to meet me at the café after the performance?

NJ: You got it.

Y/N: K bye. I have to go.

NJ: Bye, make me proud (=^・ェ・^=)

Y/N: Sureeee.

I turned off my phone. It was finally time to see her live on stage.

*Time skip*

Me and the boys were waiting in the backstage for half an hour since after Cardi B, it was our performance. The boys were really nervous to what would happen. I wasn't even thinking about that. I was worried for Y/N.

Y/N was famous through YouTube, alright. She danced the most hilarious moves on camera. But when she was selected for her first stage performance, she fainted then and there. She had a stage fright. I was worried that she could faint like she fainted then.

Hoseok: Namjoon. 
He called me out while snapping me out of daydream.

Namjoon: Yes hyung.

Hoseok: Nervous? You're sweating a little bit I see.

Namjoon: No, it's just, um, I'm worried for Y/N.

Hoseok: Cause she has stage fright?

I nodded.

Hoseok: Namjoon, she will do fine. I can assure you that.

I took a deep breath and let it out. I felt a bit good after listening to Hobi hyung's words, as if a weight just lifted from my heart.

I looked at him. He gave an encouraging smile.

We heard the host.

Host: NOW ITS THE TIME FOR THE GROUP WHO MADE HISTORY BY BEING PRESENT IN THE GRAMMY AWARDS, PRESENTING B. T. S!

We leave for the stage.

                              *Y/N's P.O.V*

Host: ... B. T. S!
No sooner did the host say their name than the ARMYs screamed their lungs out. I'll be seeing my Joon performing live for the first time in front of my eyes.

I was done taking with the artists. They said that we'll be performing after the boys were done  performing.

They started with the song 'Black Swan'. The fan chant started along with the calm music.

KIM NAMJOON!
KIM SEOKJIN!
MIN YOONGI!
JUNG HOSEOK!
PARK JIMIN!
KIM TAEHYUNG!
JEON JUNGKOOK!
BTS!

And they started...

Whoever did the formation, should get a raise. They all looked like masterpieces who straight out came from an art. Especially when Joon's part came.

A black blazer open till the middle of his chest with the same matching black trousers. His bare chest spread open every time he spread his arms to do the move. The excellent art of his barefoot dancing made the Joon stans go gaga. I was staring at him like as if he was a piece of art who has come to life. He is too perfect to real.

But he caught me staring, and winked at me when his part was over. I could feel my cheeks heated up. And this strange feeling, that I even had in high school.

I think. . .

I'm falling for him again. I looked down on my lap. I was blushing. I knew I was falling for him.

But... Would he love me back if I say that I love him? This thought made my heart drop. He did love me in high school, but there IS high chance that he may not like me this time. We separated on the day of our Graduation. We lost contact as soon as he stepped deep in his career. I was starting to tear up when I blinked head so that I don't start crying.

I wanted him to be mine.

I wanted Joon to be mine.

I wanted the old days back.

Those days used to keep me away from the bad memories of my uncle and of my dead father. I wanted them back. I was having terror passes every day. Every single time. They wouldn't leave me alone.

With these thoughts in my head and not being able to concentrate on the performance, I missed the whole show.

                    *End of Y/N's P.O.V*