03;

I once again found myself at the rooftop, it was rather hot that day. It was the day, i had thought again. It was a week after the Uraraka incident. She had greeted me in class the next day again but went back to ignoring me and hanging with Midoriya and Iida.

Nothing unusual.

I walked to the door and opened it. A groan escaped my mouth as i saw the invisible girls uniform from my class. Toru Hagakure. She too leant over the edge like the brunette had last week.

"Hey! Don't do it! Please," I called out again.

Hagakure turned to me and i saw tears sliding down her invisible face. She too called my name as Uraraka had done before looking back to the sky. I asked her for her reasoning and she looked at me.
"You've probably heard it all before," here we go.

"Everyone ignores me! No one can even see me. They act as if i'm never there. I have to make myself known to be heard. I don't fit in with anyone here," Tears fell more as she sobbed her reason out.

I felt the same rage flow through my veins and i stepped forward, throwing my shoes to the ground.

"For god sake Hagakure!" Although i couldn't see her face i could tell she was shocked. Perhaps she thought i was going to comfort her.

"Are you serious? I cant believe you!" I took another step forward.
"I can't believe you got here before me! You might not be as noticed at school but you're still loved at home! Think of your family! There's always dinner waiting on the table you know!" I could once again feel tears slide down my face. Hagakure climbed over the railing and wiped her tears.

She silently walked up to me and gave me hug before whispering.
"I'm hungry," she left and i presumed she went to the lunch hall.

I grabbed one of my shoes and ditched it at the wall before screaming loudly. I fell to my knees and continued to cry.

edited: 25/6/20