danger zone

A/N check my polyvore { flowercrownzayn } for her outfits

Violet's POV

Louis accepted my job offer. Eleanor was pissed but she gave in.

"Okay, Violet and Louis, your first fake date is tomorrow. It's a full day date. I have arranged for you two to meet at the London Eye. Then, Louis, you will take her back to your mansion for her to meet the rest of the band. You will spend the whole day and then she will sleep over. You will spend the following day together and then Violet will head home. That's all." Layla said like her life depended on it.

We both nodded and parted our ways. As I walked through the now dark streets of London, I thought on what the rest of One Direction would think of me. They would probably think I was some ridiculous fake loser with no love life. Or regular life at that.

When I got home, my brother, Matt, decided to scare the shit out of me by standing behind the front door. I walked up the wide, carpeted spiral staircase upstairs to my bedroom.

The next morning my phone was blowing up. I had over 100,000 twitter notifications. I am not kidding. And that's just the tweets I received. I had gained 1.5 million followers. This is ridiculous. Half of the tweets a got were congratulations and the other half was hate. I guess Louis told the world we were 'dating'.

I showered and got dressed like I would any other day. I threw on some dark washed, ripped skinny jeans. I put on a white tank top and a black leather jacket over it. I side-braided my hair into a fishtail. I did my makeup and put on my Someday by Justin Bieber perfume. I slid my glasses on, which are black hipster glasses. In my case, they are actual glasses.

I put on some gray Bailey Bow Uggs and grabbed a cream colored Festiva Macrame cross body bag. I picked up my phone, a gold iPhone 6 which I love more than myself, and walked out the door.