Chapter 16

**TIFFANY'S POV**
Jaylene called me for the 100th time and it was really annoying I couldn't do anything with hayes.
But he was acting weird. like he didn't talk or smiled a bit he just stared at the grass.
"So... how's life?" I said laughing a bit.
"Good" he said. okay there's something wrong with him.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Hayes, tell me. I know something's bothering you."
"I SAID NOTHING IS BOTHERING ME TIFFANY!" He yelled at me and it hurt my feelings. no. really it did.
I just looked at him and started packing up my stuff.
while I was picking my stuff up, hayes started talking quietly
"Tiffany, I'm really sorry"
He was crying and his voice was different. I didn't say anything until he pulled my arm.
He looked in my eyes and said
"Tiffany I'm REALLY sorry. it's just that remembering the old days makes me want to kill myself. I know, i keep bringing this up but I feel really bad for what I did to you. I'm really sorry" he was crying. I felt really bad and I think I over reacted.
"Hayes I told you this before. the past is past. it's okay. I forgive you. you make me happy. I'm not saying these just to make you happy. I'm saying these stuff because I love you." I blushed and smiled.
"I love you too Tiffany"
He leaned in and I closed my eyes. Then his lips crashed into mine. it wasn't like the other times. now I know he really DOES love me. He cares about me, he helps me go through stuff and I help him like I did now. And I really DO love him.
We separated because Jaylene and Nash came. ugh they were going to make fun of us now.
"Aww. they're so cute" Nash said and kissed jaylene.
"What's up with you two?" Hayes said. and I was going to say the same thing.
"We're a thing now" jaylene said. She was smiling but her eyes were smiling too.
"What!! In 3 days?" Hayes started laughing his a$$ off. it was really funny though. So I started to laugh too.
"Shut up. it's called true love" they smiled a little.
------------
We went to Hayes' house and stood there for a while. we were watching a movie about zombies. typical Hayes and Nash.
"Let's go Tiffany" jaylene said but I didn't want to go. Hayes was hugging me. I didn't want to leave. so I just made up a lie.
"The movie is not over yet jaylene, and there's a second part." I said.
"Okay then. bye! You cuddle with your bae" she said laughing a little.
"Shut up. I just don't want to go"
"Ugh. okay"
"Yay!" Hayes said.

The movie was 2 hours. me and hayes were cuddling for 2 hours. jaylene and Nash were making out for 2 hours. I don't get it. what's the point of licking a persons face?
Then, my eyes got heavier and heavier. I found my self sleeping next to Hayes. which was really great because he was hugging me and it was all I could ask for.
-------
Sorry guys I didn't update :((
But I was waiting for the thanksgiving brake. ❤️ did you like this chapter??
Ugh Black Friday is tomorrow and today, there was a sale for laptops so I had to wait in a line for 2 f•cking hours! 😰 but anyways! HAPPY THANKSGIVING 🎈