Chapter 22

**TIFFANYS POV**
I woke up and first thing I did was to check my phone.
"Hey beautiful 😘" Jacob texted
"Hey ☺️"
"You're awake? 😳"
"Yeah why?"
"Idk you normally sleep till 12 o'clock"
When he said that I looked at the clock that was on my wall and it was 9 am. wow!! I'm shocked. I wake up late because I sleep late. but this time... I don't really know what happened.
"Haha. I'm shocked too"
"Do you want to hang out?" He said
"Sure. do you want to come over to my house?"
"Okay. I'll be there in 10 mins. I have to eat breakfast"
"When did you wake up?"
"Around 8"
"What were you doing for an hour?!"
"Watching you sleep" I got up and opened my window. I saw Jacob looking at me smiling.
"Hey stalker"
"I'm not a stalker. you just look very peaceful when you sleep"
"So I'm not peaceful when I'm awake?"
"Noo!! I didn't mean it like that"
I started laughing.
"I know"
"Okay I really have to eat. I'm starving" he said with a hungry face (is that even a thing? Lmao)
"Okay. see you in 10 mins?"
"10 mins" he repeated. And winked.
Ugh he was so cute!
*after breakfast*
I ate my breakfast and brushed my teeth. I wanted to smell good so I went upstairs to put some JB perfume on. it smells so good!!! And on the bottle it says "taste it" (it doesn't really say that)
I braided my hair then decided to put some make up. not too much. just eyeliner and lipstick. then I heard a knock on the door. I quickly opened my door and yelled "ILL GET IT" which was weird because no one was home. I felt butterflies when I got closer to the door. when I opened the door I was happy but then when I saw who it was my smile dropped and there was no butterflies. it was hayes. his eyes were puffy but I didn't care. I quickly started to close the door and hayes pushed it. god he was strong. he pushed it so hard that after a sec I was on the ground.
"Oh my god. I'm really sorry tiffany" he held out his had but I didn't grab it.
"What do you want" I said. meanly. but it just felt weird saying it Mean because I'm really not a mean person.Think aout it, i smile at strangers...
"I just wanted you to ask you a question"
"what is it?"
"Why did you delete our pictures on ig and twitter. not just that. why did you change your bio?"
"Why did you cheat on me?" I said. I was biting my lip so I wouldn't cry but I gave in. One tear started to slide from my cheek. then other.
"What??" He said with a confused face.
"I think you should go. Jacob's going be here any minute.
"Jacob??!!! What the hell is he doing here??!" He said with a jealousy expression.
"Why do you care??" I said and added
"Just please leave. I don't want to se you again" I said. wow I can be mean.
"Okay. if that's what you want" he said he stared to close the door but didn't close it completely
"And btw I'm dating Angie"
What?????? My BESTFRIEND???!!! HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME?!!!!! WHY IS HAYES DATING HER!!!!??? Now I know why I was feeling that way yesterday. I guess that bitch wasn't my bestfriend anymore. I can't believe she would do that to me. I hate her.

I saw Jacobs face showing up.
"Hey" he said he didn't see me crying because he wasn't facing me. he was closing the door. when he turned around he said
"What happened??!" I could tell that he was worried about me.
I told him about everything. how hayes cheated on me with my bestfiend. ex-bestfriend. he hugged me and said
"He doesn't deserve you . really. he doesn't. Tiffany I love you and I just don't want to see you cry again. when u cry, my heart melts." he said. wait!! Did he just say "I love you?!!"
"Jacob I love you too and thank you so much for carrying" we were sitting on the ground and Jacob was looking at me and I was just playing with his fingers.
He grabbed my cheeks and slowly leaned in. he kissed me and I kissed him back. we were kissing for about 2 minutes till it wasn't just kissing. the whole kissing thing just flew away and turned into making out. he was on top of me and he was kissing me he moved his head to my neck and started kissing/sucking it
"Jacob it hurts" I say/yell
he didn't stop and I just held his head and started kissing his lips. We got up but we were still kissing. I grabbed the back of his neck and he grabbed my butt. finally we separated after 5 minutes.
" I love you jacob" I said
"I love you too"
Then he grabbed my waist and I jumped on him.
"Tiffany, will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked and he was blushing.
"It would be stupid to say no to a guy like you" I said and he kissed me. I love Jacob and I felt really weird about hayes. I used to have butterflies in my stomach whenever I se him. but today I didn't. it was the opposite. I think I'm over Hayes. wow. But I wasn't his girlfriend anymore. I was Jacobs and I was happy.
"No more hayes" I said under my breath while me and Jacob were watching tv.
"No more hayes"
--------------
Hey guys!
I think I'm going to finish this fanfic and write another one.😊