Chapter 9

"Hey Tiffa- Jacob?" hayes said and we both looked at him. ugh he always comes at the moments like this. was he stalking me? what am I saying?!

"Hey hayes" I smiled.

"Jacob what are you doing here?" hayes asked.

Jacob started to talk "Uh... it's not weird that I'm next to my GIRLFRIEND. and if you excuse me, I have to leave. bye babe" and he kissed me. on the fucking lips!!!!

What!!! did he said he was sitting next to his GIRLFRIEND? am I his GF again? but he didn't say that if I could be his gf. Why did he do that? And he kissed me. I mean it's okay with me. I missed his soft lips. I really loved Jacob when we were in 7th grade. I still do.

"Tiffany is that true?"

"Yes...?" I didn't know what to say. it just came out of no where.

"Oh"

"What were you gonna tell me?" I asked and smiled a little.

"Oh. never Mind. I forgot. anyways see you." I hated when he does that. he comes to me and something happens when I ask him what was he gonna say to me and he says I forgot ALL THE TIME. it's annoying. but there was something different. he was upset. he wasn't happy and he didn't smile at me. he always does. hayes was speed walking.

"Wait for me!" I yelled and he didn't stop. he started walking faster. I was running and I could hear him crying. so I decided to run faster.

I held his hand. and I made him turn his face to mine.

"Hayes are you okay?" I was worried.

"Not really" his eyes were red. I can't believe it in 10 seconds his eyes were red already?!

"What happened?" I washed some of his tears.

"I saw Alexis with a boy and they were kissing" I was shocked I couldn't believe it. what a bitch. she was lucky to have Hayes as her bf. I mean x-bf.

"Hayes I'm so sorry. don't cry. you don't deserve this stuff. please don't cry." I hugged him. we hugged about 5 minutes. I liked long hugs. I don't know why. I just feel warm when I hug someone. and this time it was different. It wasn't like the other hugs. Half of my body didn't feel anything, like it was just a normal hug. but the other half of my body was shaking. what was happening. I felt butterflies. it wasn't like this, the last time Hayes and I hugged. it was just a normal hug.

We finally separated.

"It's okay. I mean yeah I liked her but I didn't loved her. the thing is I have feelings for... someone else"

"Oh" Is all I could say.

"Yeah" hayes said.

"Hayes I need to go now. I'm sorry. but if you need me, I'm always here" I smiled and hugged him again. I was happy that I made him smile.

_

It was about 5 when I got ready. And I heard a knock on the door. Jacob was he-

"Hayes?"

"Hey" he smiled.

"Hey. don't get me wrong but what are you doing here?"

"I was gonna ask if you want to pick up some luch"

"Hayes, I can't I have a date today. remember?"

"Oh. I'm sorry. I forgot. I'll go."

"Wait"

He looked at me.

"Yes?"

"You can come too if you want?"

"But it's a date. you guys should be alone.Besides, Jacob doesn't like me."

It was silent till Jacob came

"Hey babe. Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Let's go" I smiled a little.

"What's he doing here?" He pointed at Hayes.

"Uh... Its not weir that I'm next to my BESTFRIEND. see you tiffany" he smiled. What was that for. He said the same thing as Jacob did today. Expect for the GF part.

"Anyways. Let's go!"

We were walking and I started to talk.

"Jacob?"

"Yeah?"

"What was that about?"

He looked at me like 'what are you talking about'

"In cafeteria. You told Hayes that I was your Girlfriend."

"Is that a problem? I mean I really miss you tiffany."

"No its not a problem its just that, I don't know if I should be your Girlfriend. I mean I don't even know where you live. And I have feelings for someone else. But I also have feelings for you"

"Is that Hayes you're talking about?"

"Maybe...?"

"Look tiffany I just want you to be happy. If you want to be with Hayes, go for it. But he was the one who Bullied you. And I really missed you tiffany. I really do. I don't know what to do. I'm really confused right now"

"So the date is canceled?" He was sad. I didn't want to broke his heart.

"No it's not over but its not a date either. Just friends?" I was so mad at myself. First I like him and then he liked me back. But now I like Hayes. I liked my bully. I have no idea how it happened.

"Oh" Jacob said.

And he started running.

I felt so bad about what I did to him so I decided to run after him.

_____________

Hey so that's it for today. Tiffany likes Hayes. What do you think?! Added some drama. If you call it a drama. Anyways I'll update soon! Bye!

Vote/share?

Thanks for 300 reads!

-R♥