fat nerdy kid x nick

browdi sad dow with his gross socks, there white and don't go with his kmart shoes at all, his glasses making him look like nerd, nick talked to him and made an mhm noise like that one character from dark scexies, browdi clicked pen than stapped his drinky boi water, then lifted it up.

now he is continuaing doing the stabbing of the water now he is staring at nick, and he stabbed the water again, the teacher called one of the boys buff head, and browdi told me to shut up *cri* he also called me a bisexual hore yesterday wich is incoreect.............

sophie is being dumb, and Bridgett is swearing under her breath and I can hear it VERY WELL!!! now she laughed at me, i'm sad, riley found himself a nw daddy, but his daddy doesn't seem to feel the same. poor riley.

riley is in denile of his daddy issues...his step daddy and he has a hot dUGHTER WHO GETS STUCK IN THE WASHING MACHINE. sophi is talking about dildos, nick doesn't like that, Bridgett is doing that?

oohh said Bridgett as she itch noise, sophie is annoying me and riley is drinking loudly, nick is questioning me :( zinzy itched his ear, riley need an abortion. he said its tru he needs an abortion, TEACHER SAID TOXISETY! now the boys are discussing a threesome and riley got the dock???

now he got of of his fat ass and got the bottle back, and they wont shut up.........the sexual tention of nick and browdi is intensifyinh and riley isn't learning self control

there is a kid staring at me at the door and riley said fuck.......sophi said hello and teacher is talking to me, bless u Bridgett oye said riley is his assish voice as he pulls a child thru the window to rape....

this was a weird class.....