Next stop, Anywhere!

//yes, I am a fan of Tangled the series and I am painfully ashamed that the series is ended after 3 seasons and the finale is just around the corner. But I figured maybe having a tangled song in one of my stories will be a way of celebrating my journey through watching this series, so here we go//.

The sky was beautiful and the birds were singing like any other beautiful day the kids have seen since they left their old home into Scott's home. Elizabeth was enjoying her time out in the open world. Seeing all of the wide open spaces was making Elizabeth want to sing, in fact, that's what she was going to do.

🎶 "I wanna break every rule and cross every line!" Elizabeth sang as she jumped in the air and rolled on the soft grass. "I wanna show all the stars how stars oughtta shine!" She looked up at the sky and the sun shown bright against the earth. "I wanna do as I please, and knock the world to it's knees, and go wherever he breeze is going!" She started climbing a tree till she reached the very top, "Next Stop, Anywhere! Got a whole big world to see, nothing's stopping me!" She climbed down and raced down a hill, "Next Stop, Anywhere! 'Cause it's out there waiting, it's all just waiting, there's so much waiting out there! Anywhere!" She sang finally and then she saw Chris catching up to her and catching his breath, "wait for me Lizzie, geez don't you know how hard it is keeping up with you out here." "Oh come on Chris, it's my first time being out in the open like this, it's like a whole new chapter of our lives had just begun, I mean aren't you excited to see a real life cartoon character from our past?" Elizabeth asked Chris very excitedly. "Um, let's see, Excited? To see a big demon? That has sharp teeth? And kills people?" Chris was asking, reading her mind, but then his mood changes and he says, "of course I am Lizzie, we're all together, and that's all that matter out here." Then Chris joins in on the singing.

"We're gonna toss out the maps and follow the sun!" Chris sang with great passion, then Elizabeth grabbed his hand and they jumped into a pond, "we're gonna place our own path and go on the run!" "We're gonna get out and do what nobody's done," Chris sang again. "There's so much out there to do, we've barely begun," Elizabeth sang as they got out of the water and shook their hair, "we're gonna take every dare," then they both sang as the wind was blowing, "and feel the wind in our hair, with no one telling us where we're going! Next Stop, Anywhere! If you're there I'm gonna be where I wanna be! Next stop, Anywhere! And the world is calling, it keeps on calling, just think how farther we share! Anywhere!" They stopped to hear Michael calling their names, "Guys, do me a favor and try not to wander off like that, I'm not trying to be mean but I'm responsible for your safety and I would hate to lose you less than a week on the road." "Has it been that long already?" Elizabeth asked and then Michael sighed, "look Baby Sister and Baby Brother, you've got to exercise some caution out here, trust me guys, the real world isn't all fun and games." They stopped by a train station and they saw an open cart on the train, "alright Fredplush, next stop, New York City! The City of Fun and Games!" Chris was talking to his fredbear plushie and Micheal rolled his eyes and telling him, "I am so glad you decided to bring that plushie of yours with us." "Aww come on Mikey, Fredplush makes a great companion when it comes to this stuff, besides, New York City will be very crowded," Chris added. "Come on guys, it's our first big city outside of Texas, you heard him Mikey! This is going to be fun!" Elizabeth said and then Michael looked in Chris' direction only to find he isn't there anymore, "Lizzie, where's Chris?"

Chris saw the train leave and was running with Fredplush in his arms to reach the train while singing, "Next Stop, Anywhere! Got a feeling things will be happening suddenly!" Elizabeth saw the train going too and ran along side Chris jumping onto the train while singing too, "next stop, Anywhere! Gonna chase my destiny, find the best in me!" "Next Stop, Anywhere! Cause it's time we went to be where we're meant to be!" Michael sang as he jumped on to help Elizabeth pull Chris up onto the train, once he got on, they all sang, "Next Stop, Anywhere!" Then Chris sang, "and the world is waiting!" "I feel it waiting!" Michael sang and then Elizabeth sang, "it's all just waiting out there!" Then they all sang together while sticking their heads out of the train, "Anywhere! Anywhere! Anywhere!" Then they stopped to just look ahead at the train tracks.

Little do they know that it might be their first and last time seeing the beautiful sky and the big city for what was coming towards them.