Sammy Lawrence Returns

//In this part, William Afton makes an appearance again but I want you to try and see if you can catch on what he is planning because it is very important that you pay very close attention to what he is doing. It will come to you near the end of this story. Also, Sammy isn't dead forever and I'm pretty sure we all know that already//.

When Henry and the kids left the safe house they were locked in quickly to get out and down the hallways. They don't know that the crawling noises from above were actually William Afton spying on them and crawling away holding a gasoline can in his hands. In his big, heavy metal, torn-up looking, spring lock bunny suit, he had crawled his way to find the ink machine, knowing that the ink was running all around the studio because of this machine. He found the valve that opened the inside of the machine where the ink was stored and he opened it. He saw what looked like gallons of ink flowing in and out of the ink machine, then he grabbed his gasoline can and said, "I know this ink is flammable already, but with gasoline and lit on fire, well then good luck putting that out." He pours the gasoline into the ink inside the ink machine, then goes to get more gas cans. When he pours all the gas cans into the ink, he goes away to grab the matches and wait for the gasoline to mix in with the ink that will flow and cover the entire studio.

The kids and Henry have found a sort of boat looking object called a Barge and ahead of them looked like another ink river that was too deep to walk through. "Ok, I guess we'll take this boat thing," Elizabeth said pointing at the barge. "It's called a barge and I've never seen any of these before the last time I was here," Henry said as he launched it into the river. The barge came down half way and then stopped, "ok now what, do we have to push it?" Micheal asked but then Chris just said, "maybe we need to to pull the lever again," then he ran back to the lever and was pulling back. He was weak at first but trying to use all his muscle he pulled back the lever again and the boat made it to the bottom of the inky river. "Strong boy Chris," Henry complimented and then Chris gets up with a thumbs up feeling his muscles get tired from that hard work.

They get into the barge and Henry starts it up. The barge goes through the tunnels and Micheal comments, "this almost looks like that scene from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where they were riding a barge through the tunnels and then these creepy images kept showing up, I hope that isn't what we will be facing." Just when he said that, they stopped because something was blocking the paddle wheel. "Uh oh, Elizabeth, go check to see what's clogging the paddle wheel," Henry told Elizabeth and she nodded. Elizabeth goes to the back and sees that it were blobs of ink clogging the paddle wheel.

Suddenly, a giant hand from a distance came out of the ink and dragged an empty barge all the way down to the river. "Was that a hand?" Micheal asked and Elizabeth looked and saw what happened to the barge and then she whacked the ink off the paddle wheel and they continued. "Something about a hand?" Elizabeth asked, "we saw what looked like a hand grabbed another barge, it was big and didn't look friendly, if we don't keep going we could end up like that barge," Chris told her. Elizabeth remembered seeing that hand from one of her dreams she had, where the same hand actually grabbed Boris and dragged him away from them, maybe that was trying to tell them that the hand will drag them away and they will end up like Boris if they weren't careful. The hand kept getting closer and closer as the barge kept clogging up and Elizabeth having to remove the blobs of in every so often. They were so close to their destination when the barge clogged again and Elizabeth had to unclog it again, but this time the hand was at a dangerous distance between them. Elizabeth whacked the blobs of ink out of the paddle wheel as fast as she could and when the hand slammed down, it missed and only pushed the barge further away and reached it to its destination.

The barge stopped at the dock and they all exited off. "That was too close," Elizabeth said breathing heavily. "Are we still alive?" Chris asked while he uncovered his eyes in fear. "Everything's going to be alright kids, as long as we don't run into anymore crazy or insane people," Henry asked when he grabbed the glass thing and looked through it for anymore hidden messages. He found some hidden messages saying 'you bring death'. "Hey I knew it! These people are hurting! Look!" Chris points at a message that says 'Not Monsters'. Henry looks through the glass at it and it says 'once people, now fallen into despair'. "I think you're right Chris, these people are hurting," Henry told him as he put the glass back. "Why is the door boarded up?" Micheal approached the door only to be spooked by something chopping it down from inside but who it was they saw, they did not expect to see again. It was Sammy Lawrence.

"You!!" He yelled and then said Ashe kept swinging, "BETRAYED!! ABANDONED!! I trusted you! I gave you everything... and you left me to rot!! Why? WHY?!" He started trying to attack Micheal but then Henry jumped in and blocked Sammy's hit. "Listen please! We don't want to fight you! Stop this! We know how you feel to be abused physically and mentally by someone you thought you trusted, but please find your humanity," Chris was trying to tell Sammy as he and Henry were fighting. "Kid! I get you're trying to help, but this mad man probably can't hear you!" Henry was shouting a little when he was trying to get Sammy off of him but then Sammy pinned him to the wall. Micheal had enough, he ran towards Sammy, punched him square in the face, and Sammy's mask fell off. Sammy let go of Henry covering his face, "No! Don't look at me! Stay Away..." he pleaded and ran to the other side of the room. "I'm not giving up!" Chris shouted and then ran after Sammy. "Chris! No!" Micheal yelled over to him with worry. Sammy was on his knees covering his face, it looked like he was crying at first. Chris was ignoring the group calling for him to go back and started approaching him slowly. "Sir, please, I know we can set you free, I promise," He said as he was feeling very scared at first, when he was going to pat his back to calm him down, until Sammy's reaction was unexpecting. He grabbed Chris by the throat and lifted him off the ground, "Ah! You lied to me! You said that before, you said I'd be free! Well, I'm going to free you now!" Then he slammed him on the ground. "What? You have to be misunderstanding, this is my first time telling you this, I don't remember ever telling you this before!" Chris was now in full on panic mode as he was covering his head. "Free your head right off your shoulders! Sheep! Sheep! Sheep! It's time for sleep!" Sammy said as he raised his axe higher and Chris started crying in fear as he was still covering his head.

Suddenly, a grunt was heard and so was the sound of an axe cracking through a skull, but it didn't not come from Chris. Chris looked up to see Sammy fall to the side of him with his head split open and then he saw Tom aka Clone Boris standing above him with the ink covered axe. He had been saved by someone who thought hated him. Tom helped Chris up and then the others ran over to Chris. "That was close," Allison said as she walked over to them. "Oh my god! You little Idiot! He could have killed you!" Micheal yelled at Chris while shaking him but then he hugged him afterwards. "you got us all scared Chris, we thought he was going to kill you for sure," Elizabeth said not as overreacting as Micheal was about it. "Thanks Tom and Allison," Henry thanked and Allison said, "you're lucky we were in the neighborhood."