Band God arc Episode nine: The Second Door

Disclaimer: The second battle is all three of these. The battle that has Tukio quit being Dogo's mentor, somewhat of a gag battle, and an introduction to one of Jasiri's battle tactics. She's playful and silly when doing it. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Legend of Kion

Band God arc Episode nine: The Second Door

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasiri and Tiffu were seen in the stands, waiting for Kion and Tukio's match against Simba and Nala to begin. Jasiri was seen cheering for Kion at the front row. "Go get em Kion! Kick Simba's butt!" Kion gave a peace sign to Jasiri, who smiled at his friendly gesture and sat down.

"You know they're both on our side, right?" Tiffu asked with confusion.

"Of course. I just want Kion to win more." Jasiri continued to watch Kion and began to show romantic affection for him. Her lioness friend caught onto this and gave an innocent grin. Jasiri noticed this and flinched, not wanting to reveal her feelings for Kion. "What're you looking at?"

"Nothing much." Tiffu pointed down to Kion. "Just interested in why you're looking at Kion like that."

Jasiri tried to think of an excuse and then came up with something random. "No reason. I just do that sometimes. Like, I don't even know why I do it; and it's totally not just for Kion."

Tiffu rolled her eyes with a smile, still knowing about one secret Jasiri has hidden. "Let's just watch the match." Jasiri nodded in agreement and the two friends started to drink soda together. "It'd honestly be something if you two got together though. I mean, a lion and a hyena? (Laughs a bit) That's something I'd like to see happen." Jasiri laughed with her friend as the two smiled and continued to watch the match. "I know you like him." Jasiri began to playfull wrestle her friend, putting her into a headlock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon Ball Z Kai instrumental theme plays during the credits.

Kion was shown to be launching a Kamehameha at the screen as a male singer was heard singing Blazing Spirit.

"This world I see, holds such a deep, energy. (Energy.)"

Dogo was seen standing from a cliff in the Out lands, using an extremally large amount of power out of his control.

"Darkness will come, but I will go, fearless and free."

Simba was seen launching a ki beam at a generator, destroying it with one shot and then he and Kion were seen sparring in the Pride lands, with Kion starting it off in a similar way as Goku in the original opening.

"We share the strength, as well as love, that's how we live. (That's how we live.)"

Jasiri and Nala was seen watching the two spar, smiling at their session, as well as at each other in a friendly way.

"My courage won't fade, if you're with me, then Dark Kion can ne-ver win."

Kion and Simba collided a punch and then Tukio was shown with a ki orb in his left paw.

"Though there's also love and glory."

Janja was shown with a darkness sword in his paw, looking down at the Out lands.

"We shall live on with the story."

Kion was shown having a heart burn, to which Mheetu kneeled down to him in worry, being the only one there.