Ena Pananum..?

K was expecting a small sign from M, any sign, whether OK or no.. whatever it may be.. he didn't wanted to hurt her by any means... he was so clear about it... even after so many request from people around he still managed to wait for a small sign from M.. at least a sign only which he could understand.. he was barely focused on her every facial movements.. not hearing anyone around.. 

L : dei... kathiru... enada...

K : ahn.. onum ila ma.. (K eyes M, as she bowed her head)

L : dei enada pathutae iruka.. And M also knew that he was waiting for her response.. not knowing how to react or what to react.. she was all confused... somewhere in heart she smiled a little.. but wasn't sure about what he would think.. what if he doesn't like.. her mind was wavering.. she thought of looking into his eyes would help her make a clear decision.. 

K : (he was waiting for her

K : (he was waiting for her.. she just looked at him, he saw the sparkle in her eyes, he stepped ahead with a chuckle) dho.. na.. vangitu.. varen... ma...

T : thambi.. pillaiya kooda kootitu ponga.. ne po tha.. K eyed M to join.. KM walked to the shop to get the thottil.. JMe were happily discussing about the ritual but KM just had a serene silence between them.. they didn't speak or blush or smile openly.. though M was happy inside.. she didn't know what or how would K react to her smile.. though she saw his chuckle but he did agree after a small silence.. so she wasn't sure about how or what he feels.. similarly K who was all ready to start their life.. wasn't sure what would M thinks or how would she react about this to him... though he saw the sparkle but he didn't hear it from her.. he wasn't much confident.. they are just waiting for a small sign of acknowledgement from the other to begin their life... but wasn't ready to talk first.. they both were clear that they must not hurt the other persons feeling by rushing things... As usual M broke the ice.. 

M : yenga... (she was about to point)

K : andha blue color dane

K : andha blue color dane.. (M nods yes) akka andha blue color kudunga ka..

M : ungaluku epadinga theriyum..

K : akkara irundha elam theriyum.. before she could ask anything he signs her to walk..

Now they assemble below the tree having thottil in hands.. all the couple look at one another...