Mulla, en Azhagi..!

As every other girl, even M too had very simple expectations from K.. K scanning her gesture, rewinds and replays her words, elathuyumaeva solitu irupanga.. thats the point when her smile turned frown.. thinks.. kaiku matum vecha podhuma.. something dawns in him.. he scooted opposite to her, smiled at her and pulled her leg..

M : she pulled back her leg back.. yenga yenga.. na chuma sonenga..

K : yen thoda koodadha.. enamo na thodadha madiri dan.. kudu..

M eyes : ama.. apadiyae ela thota madiri dan

K eyes : oru naal neeyae adha soluva di..

M eyes : yedha.. 

K eyes : han.. enamo pudhusa thoodadha madiri dan..

M : she blushed.. apadi elam ilanga..

K : he chuckled.. aparam vera ena...

M : nalaiku vechikiren.. ipo padutha metha elam pazha agidum.. K gave a look.. nejamanga.. ipo vecha nadaka mudiyadhu vera..

K : avalo dane.. adhula na pathukuren.. ipo ne enga poga pora.. thoonga dane porom.. ne kattu modhala.. he pulled her leg holding her hind foot.. 

M : yenga yenga.. she managed to hold her saree in place.. gave herself to his hold.. 

he placed her foot on his lap.. she leaned back on the cot.. one of those ankle bell were peeping at him.. looking at it.. remembering how he adorned it to her.. actually how jealousy he felt about his gift.. as it could be with her all the time.. or maybe feel her skin more than him.. little was he grateful, if he had not brought it, he couldn't have felt her skin.. he just felt pity for his situation.. things running in his mind he just kept stroking her inner foot.. he just wanted feel those supple skin.. when he traced her toe rings.. he came out of trance.. 

she understood that how much he liked to hold or maybe feel her foot.. yes.. even she did like too but couldn't express it out explicitly... she just sat there admiring him, she just leaned forward on her knee, hugging her knee.. he didn't mind being eyed.. he was busy working on her foot... so much focused, involved or maybe lost in those dainty toes.. 

he just wanted to lean in, kiss each and every toe.. he was drowning feeling in her softness from her out to in.. he was gliding his thumb from her thumb to toe ball along her arch.. for every touch of his, her fingers curled in deeper.. letting her lashes hug one another.. as he was feeling her inner foot... he noticed her toe curls and comforted her foot to relax those curls.. 

M : all those butterflies effect in her stomach turned to tingling effect feeling his fingers brushing.. she giggled.. iyo.. smiling.. yenga.. he made a sorry smiling face.. she just smiled okay.. he applied marudhani caps on each toe carefully building and shaping his sculpture of love.. actually he was equalling igniting her.. as he was drooling at his wife alike.. even the marudhani he applied drooled along her foot.. he wiped up the excess water downside up on her inner foot with his palm.. mixture of icy orange slimy, his warm palm.. she was shivering with his touch.. as he was done with her toes.. he was thinking about how to apply on the side and hinder foot.. lifted her legs, thinking nothing..

M : han.. (little shocked) yenga yenga.. ena.. (she held her saree beneath her knee.. pulling her leg little back.. enanga pandringa..

K : adhu anga vekanum la.. pointing her hind foot.. ne ipadi utkandha epadi vekradhu.. ne mela utkaru na vekren..

M : parvalanga.. veral la vechadhae podhumnga.. (aththi.. justu missu..) he used his enchanting spell, she was flat.. totally flat.. yet manged.. aparam suthama nadaka mudiyama poidumnga.. he eyed her to sit up.. she tried to getup.. seeing her struggle he helped her to get up.. she wasn't able to place her foot the ground.. it was so slimy and slippery.. he held her.. by her waist.. she was standing on her hind foot.. he helped her stand... she placed her big toe on his toe.. he could have just helped her to sit by holding.. he took his choice.. and she let him too.. he just carried her and placed her on the bed.. he corrected the misplaced on her foot and let her ly.. both settled to sleep.. As usual K peeps to check her asleep.. as she cried and it was tiring day she fell asleep earlier than usual.. he was struggling to get sleep.. twisting, tossing, sitting, walking, and settling back to earlier position.. he starts talking.. to himself.. to her..