Koopduvoma.. Pesu..

At home..

As K started leaving his soul with her... until bus vanished from her sight, she stood there yearning for his glimpse.. he didn't look back.. it pricked her.. he felt pain that he caused in her..

M to herself : oru mura thirumbi patha dan enavam

T : seri vanga pa elam ulla polam.. she felt broken.. she knew he was her missing piece.. 

Mo : (to M) vandhuruvan pa.. ulla polam va... romba neram velila nikka vendam... (M nods and walks in) (Mo walks in elated looking at M's impatience)

Mu : (Mo smiling happy) ena mapilla.. 

Mo : adhu onum ila mama..

Mu : utkarunga mapilla konjam pesanum.. Mo joins Mu, R, L,P,T they discuss about the theer.. Mu discussed about the following day event.. M constantly checks the time.. literally every second...

At Bus..

As the bus started.. all settled at their respective places... K seeing those empty seat.. he cherished each and every memory they had in this travel.. he settled, automatically his fingers caressed were she leaned on him.. he reminisced about the past 2days.. from their journey, how she fell sick, how he comforted her, how she felt comfortable holding him, how she leaned on him, her scent on him, her kumkum stain on his collar, the game of blindfold, how she made him feel guilt-free, her words.. 

namakula  edhuvum thappu ila

namakula edhuvum thappu ila.. how she made him feel comfortable having him beside... the way she held his fingers even in deep sleep.. the first morning were they were overtaken by desire to kiss each other with whole heart.. all their first touch, her art for him, remembering the pumpset event.. her in those damp cloth... gave him chills down.. he came out of dream world, by the time, they reached PS house... Everyone started to pack..

D : dei edhuvum marakama eduthonga da.. thirumbavum vara mudiyadhu..

Me : yenga.. inaiku oru night danenga.. 

D : ama Me.. idhuvae aththai kaga dan Me.. ne onum thappa nenachikadha..

Me : adhula onu...

J : (interrupts) adhula onum ila anni.. nenga poi elam eduthu veiyunga.. (ear to ear) ey.. K varan.. ne edhavadhu pesi avana ketu sangada pada poran.. yerkanamae avan manasu andha pillaya vitutu vandhadhula sanda patutu irukan.. ne vera.. pesama eduthu vei dii..