𝔹𝕋𝕊𝕩𝕁𝕂: ❝𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕦𝕞.❞

Opening act to this angsty one-shots book with, why not, intense angst ;)

Enjoy :>

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖-𝕤𝕖𝕥; ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕥-𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕣𝕒, 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕝𝕦 (𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕤).

• • •

•𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝔻 ℙ𝔼ℝ𝕊𝕆ℕ ℕ𝔸ℝℝ𝔸𝕋𝕆ℝ•

"Have none of you noticed how odd Jungkook's been acting lately?"

"Yeah... he's been... distant."

"Exactly. I mean, we can all agree that he's a quiet kid, that he usually prefers to hide himself than showing his hardships, and all... but this... has gone too far."

"He's skipping his meals, making excuses of feeling sick or tired."

"Haven't you noticed how much time he spends working out?"

"He looks like he hasn't slept in weeks."

"He rarely ever spends time with us."

"I hear him mumbling and crying at night."

"Me too..."

"I heard him screaming and throwing up once..."

One, two, three, four, five heads snapped at the direction of the boy who had just said those heartbreaking words, with expressions that screamed shock, voices too caught up in enclosed throats to come out, hands too shaky to hold onto dear life.

"Ta-Taehyung... are you... sure about that?" the elder of the bunch opted for asking, his midnight chestnut eyes shaking as they remained fidgeting yet fixed on the younger boy.

"Yes.. I witnessed it... it was when hyungs were out for the schedule and I was told to stay due to Jungkook's high fever, to look after him... he looked so lost... as though he was out of it? He was asking for help... he looked.. scared, terrified.. he said he saw something, terrifying. Heard stuff. I was so scared, I checked everywhere, no one was there but us, everything was silent. It was really scary, hyungs..."

"As though he was in a delirium..." a rapper said,

"Yes, exactly as Yoongi-hyung said... as though he was in a delirium..."

"Maybe it was the fever?"

"I doubt, he only had it for a few days, and it went away the night after he stayed at the hospital. He was already acting weird before it. Plus, don't you think he would've hallucinated the most at the hospital if that was the case? That was when the fever was at its highest point, and he seemed fine to me... well, he slept through most of it anyways."

"Hyungs... there was more..." they all immediately turned their attention to Taehyung. "He..."