~chapter 3~

Jirou's POV

We look at each other straight in the eyes. Oh god he doesn't like me back. This was a mistake. I look down starting to tear up. I'm suddenly pinned down to my bean bag chair. I see Kami on top of me with his hands on each side of my head. We look at each other. I suddenly feel his lips on mine. There so soft. I kiss back immediately. Our lips moving in sync. He gently bites down on my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I gladly open. We fight for dominance and he wins. His tongue searching every inch of my mouth. We both separated for air, breathing heavily. "I've liked you for so long. Maybe we can hang later just the two of us?" "Yes I would like." I say as I blush. "You're a good kisser. Heh." Kami was beat red. "Th- thanks." I said awkwardly. "What time should we ha-."

"TIMES UP FUCKERS." Bakugo yelled and opened the door. We walk out flustered. "Sooooo what did u guys do?" Mina asks while winking. "We uhh..." I couldn't think. "We talked about what we are gonna do for summer." Kami said plainly. Wow I thought he'd be the one that couldn't think. Heh guess I was wrong. "Mhmm sure..." Momo said. "Hey let's play board game's." Kirishima said thankfully changing the subject. We all played until 11:00. "We must rest right now." Iida said waving his hands around. "Awww no funnnn." Uraraka said rolling her eyes.

Kami's POV

We all head to our sleeping bags. Thankfully Jirou is next to me. I get in my sleeping bag and face Jirou. She lays her on her pillow looking back at me with a sparkle in her eyes. I get closer to Jirou and wrap my arms around her. I hear fangirling everywhere but I just ignore it. "Night Jirou." I say as I kiss her fore head. "Goodnight Kami." She says blushing and burying her face in my chest. I fell asleep in complete bliss.

•Time skip•

It was about 10:00 and we al started waking up. My arms still around Jirou. She started to move and wake up. She fluttered her eyes open to look at mine. "Good morning sleepy head." I teased. She smacked my arm. "Shut up." We got up and headed to the kitchen to see Todoroki making waffles and Midoriya helping him out. I made some chocolate milk for me and Jirou. "Thanks." She said. "Anything for you." I say jokingly. She rolls her eyes and drinks. "Breakfast is ready." Todoroki said waking up the others. We all got to the table and ate. "Mmm it's so good..." Midoriya said while stuffing his face with waffle. "Thanks." We all ate and then headed back to our own groups.

"Man we should probably study for that test tomorrow." Wait what we have a test??? Oh no I'm gonna need a lot of help. "Yea maybe we should start doing that." Sero said. "Anyone willing to help me study?" They where all silent. Knowing me I probably wouldn't get it even if I did study. "I can help you if you want..." Jirou said looking down. "That would be awesome. Thanks!" I say as I smile. She starts to blush. Damn she's so cute when she's flustered. "N- no problem." She said nervously. "Ok let's head to my dorm." I said fidgeting my fingers.

We walk to the elevator and get in. We stand in silence but not an uncomfortable, it was peaceful. We're at my door as I open it. I let her in first as Kirishima would say is "manly". Thankfully I cleaned up my room so I wouldn't look like a pig. "Ok so what did you need he'll with?" She asked. "Chapter 12 mainly, but it would be good to review chapter 11." I say. Man I hate that she has to see how dumb I am.

Jirou's POV

I'm glad I decided to help him. So I can spend more time with him and maybe we can talk about what happened in the closet. "Oh ok let's review chapter 11 first and then we can do chapter 12." I said. I'm so glad I know how to do this otherwise I'd look foolish. I teach him chapter 11 which he had a good understanding of but still misses something. Then chapter 12 was difficult. We worked on chapter 12 for and hour so we decided to take a break. "Wanna play Minecraft on the hypixel server?" He asked. "Hell yea! Let's play sky wars." I said enthusiastically. "You're on." He said in a competitive tone.

"I'll go easy on you." I say teasing him. "Oh no no I will go easy on you." He said back. "Let's just see who's better. Obviously me but I can take you." I say looking at him dead in the eye. We grab our controllers and start to play. I point my arrow towards him and he fall off. "Haha!! Yes I told you." I say with a smirk. "Fuck." He whispered. "We are doing more than 1 round though so..." he said smirking. "Fine 4 more rounds." We played 4 more rounds and I won. "Hah guess I won." I tease him. He suddenly hugs me and kisses my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moan a little. He keeps kissing me until I have a hickey. "Yea whatever, I can beat you at other things anyways." He says back looking pissed at himself. I was shocked at what had just happened and blushed like an idiot.

"We should get back to studying." I say getting kind of flustered. "Yea your probably right. But let's just play one more round!!" He screams out the last part. "We can't it's past 8:00 and we haven't eaten." I say. "Fine." He says with sad look. We work on that for 45 when it finally made sense to him. It was 8:55 and my stomach growled. "Heh we should probably eat." He said patting his growling stomach. We make some ramen and head to our own dorms. "Goodnight." He said with a cute smile. "Goodnight." I say blushing as he kisses my forehead.

A/N 1008 words. Hope you enjoyed this. Next chapter will have more fluff. ✌️