Chapter 4-Loser says 'peepers'

(i think they meant to say gray)

OH GOD DANNY PUT HIS HAND ON MY SHOULDER OH NONONONONO-

My life practically flashed before my eyes. Why is this happening?! I tried to get away from his grasp, but he gripped onto my shoulder even harder.

Rachel turned around and noticed my situation. She started backing up to the table as Danny was giving his little speech. FUCK, I'M GOING TO DIE IN THE HANDS OF A PERVERT! Ouch, that's giving me a headache somehow...nah, it's just Danny's voice.

"D-Doctor..." Rachel stuttered, and she bumped into the jar, a single eye was in it. Danny's speech came to an abrupt stop and his aura went from scary to almost evil. Nevermind, it's always evil to me.

"Ah, you found it! That's exactly what I was looking for." a small grin was etched on his face, like DAMN, stop! Wait, ''Damn''y...omg I'm a genius

"Here Doctor." she gave him the jar and he let go of my shoulder. OML RACHEL WHY U MAKE DIS SO DIFFICULT?! Well, at least she saved my ass. I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Thank you, Rachel." he squeezed Rachel's hand before taking the jar.

"Go back, but do remember," do not try to escape or some bullshit. "Don't try to leave my floor." my eyes widened, and so did Rachel's. If I get the door open (somehow), Rachel will be caught. If Rachel gets the door open, Danny will catch me. I guess I'll have to push her out the doorway if that happens and then I follow behind her? Oh crap, I need a better strategy...!

Rachel found the crowbar and tried opening the door. It should have moved now, Danny's almost done putting in that eye! Fuck this! I run over to Rachel and helped push the crowbar (which is hella difficult since she's in the way as well), and the door opened. Heeerree's Johnny- wait I've already used that line

"Didn't I say to not try and leave my floor? My floor, my rules!" He grabbed Rachel's shoulders, and I shrunk in my spot and backed into a corner. I forgot that Rachel didn't get out of this when she opened the door, and now I hope Danny forgets about me. Oh fuck don't kill me, please say this was all a dream!

He had already pushed Rachel onto the operating table, and now he was going to rant about her 'peepers'. I started to cringe, wishing I had brought noise-canceling headphones. Zack will be here soon, everything will be fine, I haven't affected the plot too much, right?! I pulled my hood over my head, crouching down in the corner, feeling helpless.

Being helpless.

Since I'm a nothing.

I can't help Rachel like this. I need to stop being a pussy and go bash this fucker's brains in!

"Keep that precious look Eleanor, I need to add it to my eye collection!" OH FUCK NO. I pretended to be scared even further, even though I thought I was gonna piss myself, and he looked back to Rachel. Damn, first he likes hopelessness or sadness or whatever, and now fear?!

"Let me go, doctor!" One step. "Let me go, I want to see my parents!" I started shaking. No, Eleanor. Stay calm.

"Rachel, your mother and father are waiting for you," One more step. "In he-" I smack him on the back of his head with my water bottle, and he winces, clutching his head. Rachel looks sad, already guessing what he wanted to say, but no shadow covers her eyes. THE FUCK DID I-

"YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER, YOU EYE-PERVERTED BASTARD!" I yelled at him without thinking, Danny now being able to confirm that I was faking that dumb personality. Well, not the dumb part, but...maybe the dumb part? Why did I say the pervert part, he hasn't really been one...? He is harassing our eyes though...