Author's Note

K, so this story, as you read from the beginning, is here only because my friend convinced me to write it. I am actually better at writing than this...crack headed thing, so I was wondering--would any of you reading this want me to continue this story? I mean, sure, I probably will continue it out of sheer boredom in like, a year or something if nobody responds. 

But I just wanted to ask, just in case anybody actually liked this story and I don't want to disappoint them by just making an A/N out of nowhere saying I won't continue. Yes, JJ, I know you'll want me to keep this going, but you also understand that I'm not very good at doing my homework. So, anybody else reading this and wanting it to continue, I suppose I'll make a few more chapters before I can fully decide myself if I should take time out of my day to work on this fanfic. 

I also have my cousin (who I'm sharing this account with) who I'm helping with one of her own fanfics. It's obviously not published yet because I'm trying to keep the story in her style as much as I can while helping her improve it (more information about that in my bio). So yeah, comment if you want me to continue this cringiness and I'll do as many chapters as I can before letting the story rest in my stories!

-Snakiezzz