Part 3

She is not home yet. Where did she go?❞ 

We are waiting for Seoyeon to come home. She haven't come back yet and now it's already 10 pm. She never went home this late if she went out with her friend.

I noticed a couple of missed calls from Seoyeon but when I called her back, she didn't answer me. Of course, I started to panic when I knew that Seoyeon isn't home yet.

Hunny, let's call the police. I can sense that she is in danger❞ Mom start to panic even more while dad is trying to convince her that nothing happens.

❝Let's just wait for a while. Seoyeon is a brave girl, she will be okay-❞

OKAY WHAT?!! SHE HAVEN'T COME BACK HOME YET AND LOOK WHAT TIME IT IS NOW! SHE NEVER COME HOME THIS LATE. I KNOW SOMETHING MUST BE UP!! CALL THE POLICE

Dad's convinces wasn't making mom calm down at all. Mom started to scream, fearing something might happen to Seoyeon.

Hunny, Seoyeon is our only daughter. What if something happen to her?❞ Mom cried while dad hugged her, still trying to convince her to stay calm.

I keep my sight out of the window, waiting for Seoyeon presence to home come. Not only dad and mom who are worried about her, of course I also do since she is my only siblings, eventhough we have no blood relation.

As time flew by, I notice a figure walking slowly in front of our house. I wasn't expecting it was Seoyeon since the girl's clothing was drenched and very dirty. But when the girl walk into our porch, I start to notice something is odd.

Seoyeon?

Mom hurriedly open the door as she heard me. She gasped in fear and shock looking at the dirty presence in front of our eyes.

There stood Seoyeon, her uniform was soaked wet. Her uniform can barely cover her skin since the uniform is tore badly. Her long hair is tangled and drenched. There is lots of cut on her body. I don't even want to talk about her face, there is a lot of bruises on her face. Her lips have lots of cuts on it.

❁❁❁❁❁❁

Yeon-ah?? What happened to you. Tell me..❞ Mom start to examine every part of me.

I just stood there, sobbing slowly.

M-mom...❞ I look down, while trying to hold myself from breaking down in front of her.

CHOI SEOYEON! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!!❞ Mom scream as she shake me, forcing me to blurt everything out.

Choi Seoyeon, where did you go? What happened to you?!❞ Dad was now behind mom who is crying her eyes out.

D-dad.. M-mom..❞ I sobbed slowly, again.

Seoyeon, tell mom. Who did this to you?❞ Tears start to stream out of my eyes fast.

I-I was..❞ 

What happened?!!

Raped..❞ I whispered, not knowing the fact that I whispered the words out. I cried so hard with the remaining energy left.

Mom hugged me tightly while having a break down. The only words that came from her mouth is 'dear lord', trying to hold herself back from such a shock.

Dad, who was trying to control himself, also break down as I break the news to them.

Mom and dad looks so miserable right now. Miserable in pain and I'm the reason of their pain.

I look at brother who was standing in pure shock. His face's color changed. Seems like all of his blood drain down to his body, leaving his face pale because of the news. Speechless, one by one tears running down her cheeks. 

I can sense how much everyone is suffering at the moment because of me..

The night passed by as the Choi's family having the most painful breakdown..

❁❁❁❁❁❁

Sweetie, eat a little..❞ 

Mom, who is holding a spoonful of porridge sat in front of me.

Just eat a little. Do it for mom okay?❞ 

I opened my mouth, allowing the spoon of porridge to enter my mouth. Mom smile a bit before feeding me.

Good girl.. That's my daughter, that I love the most❞ Mom fed me, while teardrops came down from her eyes slowly, one by one.

I stay emotionless. I feel like a dead body, just a bruised body with no soul inside. Red eyes from crying too much and fragile body.

Choi Seoyeon, Choi Seoyeon my daughter. I love you so much❞ Mom hugged my tight after feeding me. The news was still such a great nightmare for our family which leaves us with a pure shock and pain.

I never leave my room, I don't even know how many days have passed. My phone is ringing but I let it be. Dad came to see me after he went back from work, hugged me and told me how much he loves me, the same as mom.

Yeon-ah? Are you asleep?❞ 

A familiar voice coming out from outside of my room, but as usual, I ignored it.

The door slowly open, revealing my brother, Choi Yeonjun. He stood there with a smile, red and swollen eyes.

You're not asleep?❞ He walk into the room and sat at the spot on the bed right next to me, still smiling.

He patted my head ❝Look I brought a gift for you, Seoyeon

He take my hand slowly and place the box on my hand. Receiving no response from me, he smiles again.

I will open it for you, then

He open the box and pick out a brand new camera that we were talking about it before.

Look! I bought you a new camera since the one you have right now is probably broken already❞ He tried to act all cheered up for me, but I knew, he was hiding all of the pain he was feeling because of me.

Then, I could feel a warm embrace.

Choi Seoyeon, I love you so much, no matter what happen❞ I could hear a quiet sob from him and still, I let it be.

I'm so sorry, Seoyeon.. This all happened because of me. I am such an irresponsible brother

With that, I cried loud again. This time it is not because of the pain that I was feeling.

It was because of the guilt in me..