Part 4

Days by days passed. I'm still as dead as I look. The same scene keep on repeating inside my head.

Out of all manu people in this world, why me?

Without knowing, the memories traumatized me so much. My eyes keep producing liquid. I don't have a control over my own body anymore. I couldn't control the intake of the food I should take a day.

I'm feeling so much guilt, seeing my father, my mother and my brother, crying from the way I look now. Is it because of sympathy? No, because it was me.

I should've take a better care of myself and yet I didn't.

The guilt for making my family's daily life more miserable is killing me. I don't wanna live anymore.

But I don't wanna leave yet..

Eunji? You're awake?

Since when I was asleep?

So, you couldn't sit here all day. Go out and enjoy the outside. Don't you wanna go to school and meet your friend?

I shake my head as fast as I could as I tremble out of fear.

Yeon-ah? Yeon-ah! What's wrong?! What happened?! MOM! MOM!

The scenes start playing back again as I'm trembling so hard. I started to whine out of pain, suddenly remembering the pain.

Oh my lord, what happened to you, Sweetie. It's okay, I'm here. Your brother is also here as well Mother is securing me with her hug which makes the trembling faded a little. But of course, I still couldn't control the amount of waters streaming out from my eyes.

You have me here, it's okay. Yeonjun proceed to hug me tight, making sure I am safe in his embrace.

As I was hiding, I tried to cover my mouth. Making sure I wouldn't make any noises. I peeked through the hole of the table I'm currently hiding under.

I tremble out of disbelief. There, sat my friend, whom I trusted the most, Yoo Woojung. Sitting there with the 3 guys who were chasing after me.

How could you even miss her? She is probably somewhere around here!

Shouldn't you be hiding? What if she saw you here?

It's okay, she probably kills herself after his so there's no need for us to meet again

I cover my mouth in fear while the tears start streaming down my eyes.

How could you..

You're not hungry? Yeonjun trying to feed me, which fails eventually gave up.

Look, I took a picture earlier when the sun rises. Here❞ Yeonjun pass me a small photograph which was pass on right into my palm.

I took a small glance, not interested due to my state right now. But eventually, I took the photograph and grasp it after staring at it for a long time.

You like it? Yeonjun brighten up seeing my respond.

I nodded.

Yeonjun immediately gave me a warm tight hug as he cried out of joy.

I'll make sure that you return to Seoyeon whom everyone miss and love

And I swear I would take a better care of you..