PART 5

I stare at the ceiling. Still doing nothing up till this day.

Seoyeon-ah, are you awake?

I look at my mother who was peeking inside my room from the crack of the door of my room,

As I feel that I'm getting a lot better now, I decide to nod to respond her.

She smiles ❝Seoyeon-ah, there are someone who wants to see you. Is it fine if I let them in? They really want to see you. Just meet them for a while, okay?

I didn't nod nor shake my head as the response. I kept silent as I don't really want to see anyone.

Please, come in

I heard my mom's voice, inviting someone there to come inside my room.

Seoyeon-ah..

I shriek. My eyes went wide as I look at the door. There is 3 guests who are very familiar to me. Hyesun, Jayeon and Woojung, all together there in front of the door, giving me a pitiful look.

I couldn't control myself as something came over me. Something took over me as if I was possessed by a deep fear. I scream loudly while I cry.

I know, this is not the cry of sadness. Instead, it is because of the... hatred.

Seoyeon! No! Let go of her! Please, Seoyeon

I didn't realise anything at all. All I heard was screaming and begging as my hand roughly grasping something.

CHOI SEOYEON!!!

A loud voice woke me up. It was too sudden and my eyes are still pooling with drips of water. Something, more like a person, hug me tightly, trying to calm me down. But i didn't work.

Choi Seoyeon! Please calm down, your brother is here. It's okay you're safe

I keep mourning my hatred. Only scream and loud crying noise can be heard.

I WANT TO KILL YOU! I WILL KILL YOU! LOOK WHAT YOU HAD DONE TO MY FAMILY. IT'S YOUR FAULT. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. I WILL KILL YOU BY MY OWN HAND!!!

The hatred i'm having is urging me to end her life. It just something I couldn't control.

Please go out, please all of you. Please get out from this room❞ Yeonjun begging softly as he finally get the situation.

Soon, I could see then getting out from the room along with my mother.

Is that so, Yeon-ah? Shh, you're safe now. Im here

After being comforted by my brother, I finally calm down after half an hour later.

I couldn't control the hatred towards her, I don't see anyone else when I saw her, All i want to do to make sure she is feeling as miserable as I am...

∆∆∆∆∆

❝PLEASE! PLEASE LET GO OF ME! WHAT DID I EVER DONE TO YOU! PLEASE LET ME GO!!!

i screamed as I was struggling to get myself out from his grasp.

My body being slammed, thrown. My poor vulnerable body.

I was certainly was about to faint from the pain. But before I could, I caught the glimpse of someone. Someone standing and hiding behind the door. Watching everything without the intention of helping me. I mourned feeling so devasted by the betrayal I'm feeling before I passed out.

❛ How could you, Woojung?❜