Chapter IX

This is it. This is the day that I am going to see their faces from the last time. I guess.

There's no more fear nor pain from the past.

Instead, there's relieved in me. "You can do this" as I encouraged myself.

"Your brave and whatever the result is, atleast you did what you think is best"

...

"Oh! I didn't know that you are all here" Jk expressed himself in surprised tone.

"Well, surprised!" As everyone jokingly answered him.

...

My secretary opened the door for me and entered first but its great that they sound like their having a great day.

I released a big sigh first, smiled to my secretary then entered the room. I sat in the center as I saw them in awe. Their jaw drop and that moment time stopped.

I don't know where to start but I just said " it's like a small reunion,isn't it? Exclusive for us." Showing my biggest smile.

No one responded showing how disappointed they are.

I am expecting it. Worst, I'm expecting that they'll curse me from almost getting their companies.

But what I see from them is a gaze of question except Jungkook who keeps on staring at me.

"Let me introduce my company.(inserting the information about it). And as you all acknowledge it as a thief." As I heard myself with a bit hurt in my heart.

"My company is more than that. However, since we wanted to expand. I decided to invest from your companies"

I can see that they wanted to process the words that coming out from my mouth.

But still they decided to keep silent.

"If this hurts you. I decided to step down and pull back my investments"

I am almost shaking because I know they hated the person whom they called 'big investor/thief'.

"Sorry if I caused trouble to your company and family" I bowed down first before dismissing myself to show respect.

It made them more shocked and silent.