Chapter XLV

"Mr. Jeon that's all for now. We will contact you again if we get another information." the officer advised them.

Then he replied to them with so much anger."What?!"

But his friends stop him from making a scene.

"Jk, let's go. Leave it to them." advised by his friends.

He doesn't want to go until he gets the answer but they suggested that they need to rest so they have the strength to find Chaeyoung.

...

Meanwhile.

"Rosé, I am happy that you are here."
as Jaehyung holds my hand and me paying no attention at him.

Because at the moment I am more eager to explore the place especially the old man is nowhere to be found.

"Jae, if you want we can walk outside."

"Why? Are you sad being with me?" he sadly asked me.

"No?" is the only safe answer I can give him.

But unexpectedly he said yes to me afterwards.

I am more determine to do my next plan as soon as I step my foot from the door.

"Are you happy now?" he said while holding my hand again.

I nod to say yes and give him my warmest smile.

...

Days passed, Jaehyun and I used to walk outside and went far from where we used to go.

I have the opportunity to take control and somehow manipulate him.

"This is it." I said to myself while walking on my target direction.

"This will be a great timing I can leave him and ask for help."

I see Jaehyun smiling from a far until I don't see him anymore.

He didn't know that I was waiting for this moment to happen.

However, I was stricken by my conscience. "Jaehyun went through a lot. It pains me to leave him like that."

My mind and heart wrestle to leave him in his condition and all I can say is. "Damn Chaeyoung! What are you doing?" as I continue to poke my forehead.

I cannot fathom why instead of walking away I see myself heading my way to Jaehyun.

I see panic from him as he tries to look around for me.

"Jaehyun, are you okay?" as I wipe tears from his face.

"Rosé" he cries hard.

"I thought I lost you again." then he hugged me tightly.

My heart broke I know that this is the person whose been my close friend during my difficult times.

He was my comfort and reason why I also survived the pain I had before.

So instead of leaving I told him with. "Jaehyun, let's go home."

...

On the next day.

Jaehyun and I strolled in a peaceful and beautiful park.

"For one last time." I talked to myself.

I need to finally end all the heartaches that is happening between him and me.

"Jae let's sit there." as I grab his arm to walk under a tree.

I exhale and inhale again and repeatedly do that to get the audacity to speak to him.

"Jae we are friends, right?" but I heard no answer from him.

But I continue and said. "I hope to be the same with you when we were in high school. I remember how you've been supportive of me." then tear drops are flowing on my face.

I am unable to continue for I do not know if he understands what I am saying.

When all of a sudden he said. "I will. Forever." then he hugs me.

That forever made me more in deep sorrow.

And to break that moment I said. "Jae let's wait here okay." as I released myself from him.

When.

"Chaeyoung!!!"

"Master Jaehyung!"

...

TWO YEARS AFTER.

I used to visit Jaehyun at his home and sometimes accompany him with his therapy and I am happy that he is improving.

At the moment he is taken care of by Mr. and Mrs. Kang which gives me at peace because they love him unconditionally like their own child.

...

Jungkook and I decided to forgive him
and remember who Jaehyun was to me before instead.

We replaced those bad memories into good ones .

I am fortunate that my husband is Jungkook who has a lot of patience and with an overwhelming love for me.

...

Can't help falling in love with you
...

"Where are you?" I asked him.

"On my way home." He replied.

After that I didn't bother to call him and I waited for him patiently.

My feelings for this night is a mix of tense and excitement.

I was wondering what would be his reaction for our dinner.

Until I heard the sound of his foot steps.

"Hi gorgeous." as he hands me a bouquet of flowers.

I gladly received them and said. "Thank you."

As we smile to each other like a new couple, he gently walk me to the table.

"You know you turn me on everytime you are staring at me." his flirtatious way on me.

But I can't blame him though.

"You know why?" I asked as I get my face closer to him.

Then I added. "That is because I am in front of the most handsome man in the world." as I giggled.

In which he just laughed at me and said."If you want." but he stop to tease me.

"Whatever Mr. Jeon Jungkook by the way before I forget." as I took a box and handed it to him. "This is for you."

"Do you want me to open it already or I can do it later?" with his mystified look.

"I want you to open it now." I told him.

As soon as he opens the box our world stops.

Few seconds after he is almost jumping for joy.

He grabbed me tenderly and dance me to his song.

"I am going to be a father."

"Thank you." he whispers to my ears while smile is plastered on his face.

...

Life maybe tough sometimes but all things will turn well especially when you are surrounded with people you love.

Thank you everyone🤗

...

Tori Kelly - I was made for loving you.